Sticker

Just hang out at the Port Stanley launch and hope you run into @red herring….it’s what I did so my new 250 that comes in the second week of September is gonna get one!
lol 😂 @rcfire77 👍👍 🙂 if it wasn’t for @Derkd9 that morning telling me that was you,and that you were also a 68 member,I would of have never known,and therefore,would of not have given out a 68 sticker to you,while I was at the port stanley boat ramp that morning,and it was a pleasure to have met you that morning. Thanks again to @Derkd9 as well for taking me walleye fishing that morning.(photo’s),catching our limit of 12 walleye’s,within a couple of hour’s!! & “Two Thumbs UP!! 👍👍🙂 Enjoy your new 68 sticker my friend @rcfire77 on your new truck,and perhaps we will meet again somewhere,at a boat ramp again. Tight lines and Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• 9BF1A8DA-2EA1-40A4-B8B1-FB7A2154ABC1.jpeg
    9BF1A8DA-2EA1-40A4-B8B1-FB7A2154ABC1.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Ok try to get out there tomorrow after work I'm done at 4 if that works for you

@G.Mech : Did retirement set in ? I found the load was off instantly, but some days the NEW boss was a little pushy. lol….

@G.Mech : Did retirement set in ? I found the load was off instantly, but some days the NEW boss was a little pushy. lol….
Well let's just say I saved up my vacation for 35 years and am taking it all right now....I'm calling it "pre-tirement". Wife retired a couple of years ago but she hasn't been too bad so far so we'll see how it goes. I can always go back to work if the spirit moves me but I'm getting pretty lazy so it may not be easy!

Port Dover here. I would like a couple for the boat if anyone has some close to me.

Port Dover here. I would like a couple for the boat if anyone has some close to me
I think my stock will be exhausted after today... if not I will let you know. Otherwise, I will see if the 6-8 sticker coordinator has any more and I will try and round some up for you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks