Off Topic Playoff time!

I couldn't fit a tv that big in our place if it would save my life. It's a small place and the 43" we have in the living room now is almost too big for the room. OOOOOOOOO........... THAT was a pretty goal by Nylander. Never realized the camera on my phone was that sensitive to movement. The picture of the curler was taken the day we got it. She wasn't moving. The picture of the hockey game was taken just before Nylander scored tonight, and they were moving. I'll have to remember that when I'm trying to take pictures when I'm out fishin. ;)

Attachments

• It's 5 years old now but the picture is still great..jpg
    It's 5 years old now but the picture is still great..jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Our new 43 inch TV (1).JPG
    Our new 43 inch TV (1).JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I couldn't fit a tv that big in our place if it would save my life. It's a small place and the 43" we have in the living room now is almost too big for the room. OOOOOOOOO........... THAT was a pretty goal by Nylander right after I took this picture.
Beauty goal,
And then a nice save for Campbell on the other end!
Yah this tv is a little over sized for the living room but im okay with that
it replaced a 55” which went to the bedroom and the 37” from the bedroom is now collecting dust in the basement.
I was humming and hawing between this 82” Samsung QLED, and a 65” Sony OLED
Size did matter in this situation and I couldn’t turn down the 82”

Beauty goal,
And then a nice save for Campbell on the other end!
Yah this tv is a little over sized for the living room but im okay with that
it replaced a 55” which went to the bedroom and the 37” from the bedroom is now collecting dust in the basement.
I was humming and hawing between this 82” Samsung QLED, and a 65” Sony OLED
Size did matter in this situation and I couldn’t turn down the 82”
We have the 43 in the living room, a 40 in the bedroom and my wife has a 19 in her "craft/sewing" room. Can't really go any bigger in any of those rooms, a 50 in the living room would be just a little too big for the room and we definitely can't go any bigger in the other two rooms. Maybe I win the lottery tonight and that will all change. Probably a better chance of the Leafs winning the Cup or me catching a walleye off the pier this year than there is of me winning the lottery tho ;):ROFLMAO:

We have the 43 in the living room, a 40 in the bedroom and my wife has a 19 in her "craft/sewing" room. Can't really go any bigger in any of those rooms, a 50 in the living room would be just a little too big for the room and we definitely can't go any bigger in the other two rooms. Maybe I win the lottery tonight and that will all change. Probably a better chance of the Leafs winning the Cup or me catching a walleye off the pier this year than there is of me winning the lottery tho ;):ROFLMAO:
I’m sure everyone who ever won the lottery thought that as well so I like your chances!
more then I since I didn’t even get a ticket!

Thanks!
now I need to upgrade my audio so I can feel like I’m there in the arena to hear the simulated crowd noise! πŸ˜‚
I have this mental image of Christmas Vacation every time you fire that bad boy up. LOL

The surrounding area goes black until they throw on another reactor.

Nice tellabishun, beauty set.

Wanna sell your old 50" I need a bigger desktop monitor 😁
Hahaha that would be nice, but I do watch tv in bed from time to time so I’m going to hold onto her!
My old 37” Phillips 1080i LCD tv needs a new home tho. It’s about 15 years old

Hahaha that would be nice, but I do watch tv in bed from time to time so I’m going to hold onto her!
My old 37” Phillips 1080i LCD tv needs a new home tho. It’s about 15 years old
The bigger the better my 65" is starting to look small I remember my 500lb 8ft wide 26" screen years a go

The bigger the better my 65" is starting to look small I remember my 500lb 8ft wide 26" screen years a go
Yep I had one of those too when I was 18,
big grey flat screen but massive 27” tv need 3 people to lift it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks