Off Topic Playoff time!

The slow motion zoomed in replay made it LOOK intentional!
I the real time replay was clear he tried to side step and jump over
I think everyone was rattled by it...
brings back memories from youth hockey when a teammate of mine broke his femur the Erie silence in the arena just intensifies the moment

The scariest Leaf injury I ever saw was when I watched Gerard Gallant of the Red Wings on November 26, 1986 accidentally cut Borje Salming's face with his skate blade. The injury required facial surgery and more than two hundred stitches to his face. How he didn't lose his eye was a miracle. :eek:

1621620019550.png

There is no chance @Fishboss that you will catch any fish with that lure,(too much,”BLUE!!”), lol 🤣 I know that I don’t have that lure,especially with a Toronto Maple Leafs logo on it, 😬 to hand over to you,if the Leafs did beat the Canadiens. 😳 Good luck to the Leafs in the rest of the playoffs. Cheers 🍻!! 👍🙂

Attachments

• 184EAFEE-CCB7-490D-8185-92CDEB9FB909.jpeg
    184EAFEE-CCB7-490D-8185-92CDEB9FB909.jpeg
    144.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I think there is a new jerk moment that could be added to the video. Any other player, you could give the benefit of a doubt. This guy was a jerk when he played for the Knights and he is, in my opinion, still a jerk. Hard to just give him a pass given his body of work.

The slow motion zoomed in replay made it LOOK intentional!
I the real time replay was clear he tried to side step and jump over
I think everyone was rattled by it...
brings back memories from youth hockey when a teammate of mine broke his femur the Erie silence in the arena just intensifies the moment
I agree, the slow mo replay made it look like he did it intentionally because his knee was bent, but that's how you skate, with your knees bent, and if you're about to attempt to jump over someone, you kinda have to bend the knees. Real time looked different and for me it was his immediate reaction and the look on his face immediately after while they were attending to him that told me he didn't do it on purpose, plus the fact that he knew that even though it wasn't intentional, he was gonna have to answer for it, and you can see him telling the refs, and Foligno he knew what was coming and you can see him telling Weber to back off before they dropped the puck because he knew it had to be done.

The Kadri hit in the game the other night tho, that was a bad hit, again. He got 8 games this time for an illegal check to the head in part because he has a history, lifted his shoulder to make the hit and first contact was with the head and the opposing player, as always when he makes those kind of hits, was injured. I like Kadri, when he's playing a clean but hard game, but I'm glad the Leafs moved him after he did it not once but twice in the playoffs while a Leaf. He has those kind of brain farts at the worst time of year to have them.

I think there is a new jerk moment that could be added to the video. Any other player, you could give the benefit of a doubt. This guy was a jerk when he played for the Knights and he is, in my opinion, still a jerk. Hard to just give him a pass given his body of work.

He's one of the better :poop: disturbers in the league for sure, and definitely walks that fine line, but at least he wasn't licking opposing team's players faces like a certain Boston Bruin was doing a few years back. That was REALLY disturbing. :nailbiting: especially when he'd do it and then wouldn't drop the gloves. They're the kind of players you hate playing against, but would love to have on your team.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks