HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

Lake looks good,nice little rollers an my flag is strt. down:) should be good for the morning(y) ,but winds will increase a bit this afternoon to about 20klm from the S/W. LOOKS LIKE A SAILING DAY TO ME:)

Looks like it is shaping up to be another good day on the water:)10k winds this am,increasing to 20 later on:cautious:,forecast ,is showing a great week starting:)-lots of tugs still setting nets south of port-60fow+ so be careful out there:eek::oops::oops::oops::oops:

ANOTHER FLATTTTT-ONE:)-no high winds as yet????,nice off-shore breeze:rolleyes:,but might be a good day to stay close:cautious:,be safe out there:love:

Thank Horty! good report. Would you do one in the afternoon please. I'm very appreciated if you do one in the afternoon .

Thank Horty! good report. Would you do one in the afternoon please. I'm very appreciated if you do one in the afternoon .
sorry buddy but work gets in the way:(BUT,looks like lake will flatten out real good tonight:D

SO!!!I no there is a off-shore BREEZE,but lake is flat right now,flag is strt down:cautious: an has been that way all night:)-if I wasn,t working:(I would be fishing:Dgood luck all(y)

SO ,what is in store for us today:censored: FORECAST has W-N/W winds from 10-15klm today:rolleyes:-my back yard has 1ft rollers,an a light breeze from the west:)lake looks real clear today,a lot of kingfishers diving for fish last night in close (might be a sign):oops:also heard that some good perch r now being caught off the piers:)-even PACKRAT is doing well:LOL:(y)(y)(y),have a great day all.

TGIF:),but got stuck working:(-lake looks real nice this am,an winds should be good all day 10-15klm,but will be hot,so sun screen an water is the tip of the day,water temps all over the place:oops:-60f in 25fow--68f in 45fow an 70f in65fow:cautious::censored::geek::rolleyes:

It was a very strange day for wind today. Around 2 the wind turbines did a 180 and were pointing due south. The wind picked up to about 20 kliks but the lake stayed calm all afternoon and evening including right now 23:30, even with the south wind. It never stays flat like this all day and night in July, especially with a wind change like today. Strange. Something to do with the "Blue Moon" Tich was telling me about 2 full moons or something in the same month. It ain't blue tonight.

LOOKS like another good 1 :),lake is flat right now with a little overcast,forecast calls for 10klm winds out of the south,increasing to 20+ this afternoon with a risk of th-showres:rolleyes:-3-tugs this am-1 west-1 south 1 heading to BRUCEo_O,rainbows jumping in the backyard this am:oops::oops::oops::oops:,maybe every 1 is fishing too deep:LOL:,heading out with a couple of buddies today,will let u no:D gl all -be safe out there:censored:

LOOKS like another good 1 :),lake is flat right now with a little overcast,forecast calls for 10klm winds out of the south,increasing to 20+ this afternoon with a risk of th-showres:rolleyes:-3-tugs this am-1 west-1 south 1 heading to BRUCEo_O,rainbows jumping in the backyard this am:oops::oops::oops::oops:,maybe every 1 is fishing too deep:LOL:,heading out with a couple of buddies today,will let u no:D gl all -be safe out there:censored:
go get em cowboy:D

Right now here at Hoover Point, 17K east of Nanticoke by land and about 20 minutes by boat at 30MPH. There is a SW wind at around 15KPH. Flag moving quite a bit. Calling for higher winds in a few hours, 30 to 35 KPH gusts by noon. Walleye chop right now and it looks fairly rough out 5 miles with the spy glasses. Sorry guys I would not go out today in my 19 foot deep V. Good day to do the honeydoos or Volendoos. Tomorrow through Wednesday looks great for winds and fishing.

Picked up a little here as well,about 10klm,small rollers but, no cresting,heading out around 11am on a walleye hunt,will see then.

FLATT morning out there,a little hazey but warm,wind will do its swing today but,stay in the 10klm range ,didn,t get much for storm last night,so should be ok for the day,1 tug just south of bruce

Another great day in the works,will be !!HOTT!! :X3::rage::muted::punch: but winds will be light all day:),lake is flat right now,enjoy all,a few eye,s caught on the weekend ,in the 50fow range(y)

Back