Off Topic FUN WALLEYE DERBY AUG 7 2021 PORT BRUCE - IT'S A "GO" FOR SATURDAY

I have 27 teams 22 have paid still waiting on 5 and 3 spots free but need quick turnaround have to have meals ordered tommorrow

Hope to see you there @Red Hering . Too bad you're not in the derby; maybe I can take your money at the LPBAA Fall Pike Tourney?👊👊🏆;)👍
@stomp I hope to see you there as well,and at least it won’t be as much money,(like in the pike tourney that you normally win),as in this walleye derby, 💰💰(if you & your team does win),that you are fishing in this saturday. lol 😂 😉 Good luck & tight lines to you and your team. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Well @Red Hering , when I fish for pike with @Three Bouys , I just have to show up and try not to knock the fish off the line when netting them for Jim. I'm a little concerned that I'm trying to win a walleye derby, but I'm fishing with a @crappiequeen . She might need to change her handle to @pickerelqueen or sumthin' like that.
lol 😂 @stomp 👍👍🙂 & hopefully the walleye’s will be bigger this saturday than the ones @crappiequeen caught up on pigeon lake recently & I wish the 3 of you the best of luck in this saturday walleye derby. 🥇🏆💰💰😉👍🙂

SO GOOD NEWS LOOKING AT CENTRAL BOUY ON SAILFLOW WEATHER LOOKS GREAT VERY SMALL CHOP GET YOUR HOOKS SHARPEN BOATS FUELED UP DERBY IS A GO SATURDAY AUGUST 7 2021 CHECK IN START 545 Am PORT BRUCE PIER we will be setup and ready very quick check in ill have 5 voluteers to push things through Remember first come first serve for launch if Docks full theres Rush Creek and North Erie marine thanks GUYS see you Saturday

SO GOOD NEWS LOOKING AT CENTRAL BOUY ON SAILFLOW WEATHER LOOKS GREAT VERY SMALL CHOP GET YOUR HOOKS SHARPEN BOATS FUELED UP DERBY IS A GO SATURDAY AUGUST 7 2021 CHECK IN START 545 Am PORT BRUCE PIER we will be setup and ready very quick check in ill have 5 voluteers to push things through Remember first come first serve for launch if Docks full theres Rush Creek and North Erie marine thanks GUYS see you Saturday
I'm excited too but you're going to curse us calling it too early hahahahaha 🤞

25 TEAMS are paid up as of THursday 300pm 3 are no in and 2 have not replied team 1 and team 16 ...teams 13 21 and 29 backed out

And a special thank you to 6-8 member @Chiro Alex , AKA Dr. Alex Dougley, who, in the midst of the pandemic last year, made a very generous donation of all sorts of fishing tackle that will make up the Captain's Bags for the derby. @Extra Virgin and @G.Mech met Dr. Alex in Cambridge last year to pick up and sort through numerous bags and boxes of fishing "stuff". With the Fun Derby, we, now, finally, have an occasion to share his gift with the 6-8 community. The remaining tackle and tackleboxes, we hope to donate to Camp Trillium in Waterford, when there is a further return to normalcy.

Thank you @Chiro Alex for you thoughtfulness and generosity!!!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks