Off Topic FUN WALLEYE DERBY AUG 7 2021 PORT BRUCE - IT'S A "GO" FOR SATURDAY

Also, wanted to thank the organizers, helpers and sponsors for making yesterday a good experience, unfortunately for myself as soon as I got out there I got that sick feeling (never happened before) and tried to fight it off until I finally had to feed the fish🤮. I had to call it after that and followed in Derkd9 I believe. Finished a disappointing 25th. But was nice to meet a few guys but couldn’t stick around. Always next time….

Also, wanted to thank the organizers, helpers and sponsors for making yesterday a good experience, unfortunately for myself as soon as I got out there I got that sick feeling (never happened before) and tried to fight it off until I finally had to feed the fish🤮. I had to call it after that and followed in Derkd9 I believe. Finished a disappointing 25th. But was nice to meet a few guys but couldn’t stick around. Always next time….

Glad the tournament went well for everyone.

I found when the wind dropped and the lake flattened yesterday the heat became absolutely overwhelming and oppressive.

I too started feeling sick but I believe it was a combination of not eating, drinking and the intense heat.

A sandwich, 3 bottles of water later I was feeling much better.

Water doesn't affect me, I'm not going to join the Most Dangerous Catch but I don't suffer motion sickness.

Thanks for an excellent tournament, the weather was beautiful and 10th place wasn't bad for my first ever tournament.
Way to go @Heitman ! Congrats! Obviously, I'm not a tournament angler, but I do enjoy these fun tournaments.

I'm hoping the LPBAA is able to again run their Fall Classic Pike Derby this year. If the tournament goes, I would encourage those that enjoyed the Pt. Bruce Fun Derby to consider giving this pike derby a try. It's a similar format and you can opt to cast or troll for pike. So @Dotcom , status report on the Fall Classic?

Way to go @Heitman ! Congrats! Obviously, I'm not a tournament angler, but I do enjoy these fun tournaments.

I'm hoping the LPBAA is able to again run their Fall Classic Pike Derby this year. If the tournament goes, I would encourage those that enjoyed the Pt. Bruce Fun Derby to consider giving this pike derby a try. It's a similar format and you can opt to cast or troll for pike. So @Dotcom , status report on the Fall Classic?
I haven’t been able to do this tournament yet, and I look forward to it! 👍

@Red Hering we missed you out there
Was about 26 teams that were eager to meet Uncle Red!
Sorry 😞 for the “No Show” @Derkd9 and everyone else,and even though I did make the drive to port bruce my “mindset” wasn’t there for me that day,to be in front of a group of new & old members from @stomp Sorry to all that wanted to meet me,and perhaps another time. 🎉Congratulations 🎉 to the winner’s & everyone that participated in this first ever run walleye derby by @racattack 👍👍🙂 Tight lines and walleye’s/rainbow’s on to All!! to the rest of the fishing season/‘s. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• F4698101-358E-4C9A-A4CA-1B1CE478BE31.jpeg
    F4698101-358E-4C9A-A4CA-1B1CE478BE31.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 9
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks