Fishing tomorrow

No fishing for me truck broke down yesterday on way home from work not fixed till Tues hopefully
I can relate to truck breakdown’s πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž @I hunter because,my truck didn’t quite break down last Thursday,August 11/22, it was still drivable,but some kind of oil was leaking 4643B666-9F78-47D3-B110-C8F5816AC42F.jpeg onto the road by the boat ramp,which I luckily happen to notice before I was about to launch my boat into Lake Erie that day,for some walleye and rainbow trout action. The leak got worse,7483144F-B0BA-4E2C-9F2E-2FE6CAA8791A.jpeg once I parked my truck when I got home. I guess that I made the right decision to not fish that day,but to just get back home. The leak turned out to be from my power steering cooler. My truck is now repaired since Friday afternoon,and I am now waiting for this likely crowded (due to the light winds & excellent weather),fishing 🚀🎣🐟 weekend to pass,and I am looking forward to be fishing again through this coming week,weather permitting. Here’s hoping 🀞 that your truck will be fixed by Tuesday, @I hunter because the walleye fishing is fantastic right now,and being landlocked is not fun!! Tight lines and walleye’s & rainbow’s ON!! to All!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

@Red Hering, if you get a chance to go soon, my advice, if you want only walleye, would be to head to Glasgow. The fishing was ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯yesterday when I was out with @Wave Runner ; best I've seen this year on Erie.
Thanks πŸ™ my friend @stomp for the great tip!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I loved reading both of @Wave Runner and your fishing post from yesterday,and other member’s fishing post’s as well,and I am now hoping to do some walleye fishing this week. This πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ walleye fishing going on right now,reminds me of last year’s walleye fishing being πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ around this time of year,(photo). My outboard motor and my truck are now both fixed,and I should be good to go fishing again!! πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ™‚ Tight lines @stomp & @Wave Runner and others for this exceptional walleye fishing that we are having right now!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• A9B49BB3-7B44-4ABF-AFBE-61D66EF217C0.jpeg
    A9B49BB3-7B44-4ABF-AFBE-61D66EF217C0.jpeg
    684.4 KB · Views: 3
Hope you get into some soon @Red Hering !πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”§πŸ©πŸ©:coffee::coffee:🍩
Grabbing a coffee β˜•οΈ now & maybe πŸ€” some 🍩🍩 🍩 donut’s πŸ˜‹ as well,and driving and scouting some Port’s this afternoon along the Lake Erie shoreline,for a potential walleye/rainbow fishing trip through this week.πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ€žπŸ‘πŸ™‚

Attachments

• 43F7ACEA-1385-4EAB-8BC2-68925396651A.jpeg
    43F7ACEA-1385-4EAB-8BC2-68925396651A.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 2
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks