Fishing tomorrow

Couldn't keep the rods in the water this afternoon at Stanley mid-day. 2 of us had 14 in an hour. Will be on a different crew out of Bruce tomorrow. First time with no bows though
What’s the hot bait?

I'll be out! Not 100% sure where yet πŸ€”
Where you coming into Stanley on a kayak that represented a charter boat on wed. I was out with my non fish eating buddies and a kayak was coming back in while we were heading back out after a little snack inland.

@Red Hering I'll be out tomorrow am. Watch for a tan And brown Crestliner
Good to know @EthanC πŸ‘πŸ‘ and thanks for letting me know. I won’t be out too early tomorrow,or I would of been bringing my boat. I am waiting to fish through the week,after this beautiful,light wind,likely crowded as well weekend is over. I will look for your tan and brown Crestliner,if by chance you might be coming back early with your limit of walleye’s,and tight lines!! πŸš€πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

After we catch our limit of walleyes tomorrow morning, my mom and step dad are going to boat out and meet us out at the weather buoy to spread some of my grandpas ashes. He passed away last fall and he loved fishing Lake Erie, and out by the weather buoy is where he liked to troll.
It will be nice knowing he’s always out there pointing the fish in our direction! πŸ˜‰

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks