Fishing tomorrow

Me. Going up north for a few days. There will be a lake and a boat there, but heck if I wanted to catch fish I'd just stay here.

It's actually rather funny how that works. I hear of friends who go hours up north to a cottage or whatever, bring papi's old pickeral catchin' pole, and catch nothing. Then they ask me how I did at home and I send them a pic of a stack of fish lol.

Me. Going up north for a few days. There will be a lake and a boat there, but heck if I wanted to catch fish I'd just stay here.

It's actually rather funny how that works. I hear of friends who go hours up north to a cottage or whatever, bring papi's old pickeral catchin' pole, and catch nothing. Then they ask me how I did at home and I send them a pic of a stack of fish lol.
okay I'll allow that

Planning on risking the crowd and launching at Port Glasgow in the morning. Not sure yet if it will be a solo trip or not.

Planning on risking the crowd and launching at Port Glasgow in the morning. Not sure yet if it will be a solo trip or not.
On Saturdays just carry a shotgun under your arm most will stand back out of the way until you are launched. Same thing when you come in to pull the boat you will amazed how fast they get out of your way. Some will even be courteous enough to let you go ahead of them and thank you for it. ;)

Last edited:
On Saturdays just carry a shotgun under your arm most will stand back out of the way until you are launched. Same thing thing when you come in to pull the boat you will amazed how fast they get out of your way. Some will even be courteous enough to let you go ahead of them and thank you for it. ;)
Tight lines to All fishing!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😉👍😎

Haven't had a line in the water yet this year in fact, fuel consumption this year to date is 6 litres...5 minute river run in May. Hoping to change that tomorrow morning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks