Fishing tomorrow

@Red Hering
Even @Wave Runner knows better then to turn up the forecast tomorrow morning.. he even convinced his wife @stomp to join him!
Take notes 😅🤪
lol 😆 @Derkd9 👍👍 I have a pencil and paper ready,and as of now,I will start taking note’s!! lol 😝 🤪😜😉 👍🙂 My wife is visiting a girlfriend of hers tomorrow morning,so therefore,I might grab a coffee ☕️ here in London & take a drive down to Port Stanley,(without my boat), & have a look around,and talk to some angler’s coming back from their morning of fishing. Cheers ☕️!! and tight lines to you and to All!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 🤞👍😎

Attachments

• 2C9E7444-0230-4B7F-8EAC-C054EB398C4A.jpeg
    2C9E7444-0230-4B7F-8EAC-C054EB398C4A.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I’m out, fished today. Like Scrimmy said, CROWDS.
61 and 62 fow seemed to be the magic depth today.
Wind dies off tonight so lake should be pleasant out to those depths. Quite bumpy early this morning.
Be safe everyone.

lol 😆 @Derkd9 👍👍 I have a pencil and paper ready,and as of now,I will start taking note’s!! lol 😝 🤪😜😉 👍🙂 My wife is visiting a girlfriend of hers tomorrow morning,so therefore,I might grab a coffee ☕️ here in London & take a drive down to Port Stanley,(without my boat), & have a look around,and talk to some angler’s coming back from their morning of fishing. Cheers ☕️!! and tight lines to you and to All!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 🤞👍😎
Ohh the Mc coffee, reminds me of a time on Fanshawe lake nerd!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks