Channel 68 decals?

It's unlimited the images I can use with the photo software I have. I also have a high quality printer I can use to print out peel & stick decals using creative media Vinyl Self-Adhesive sheets and then spray them with a fixative laminate coating to make them completely water proof for on a boat or vehicle bumper etc.. I'm thinking easily for about $5 each for a 5" x 5" round decal, maybe less after I price out material needed. They can have member on it like this one or their forum name such as @stomp etc., etc. or another shape such as square, oval etc. Or could include wildlife or waterfoul image to include the shots fired forum. Let's see what @stomp has to say.

003.jpg

Last edited:
I like that one Wave Runner! No disrespect to you and your creative artwork- but if I could make one small suggestion please and this would be VERY FUNNY- move the oval circle- outwards\ your border-lines and insert a PERCH- just outside Mr. Walleyes MOUTH! People\ forum fisherman would get a chuckle out of that and say to themselves- THAT IS COOL!! Thanks again Wave Runner- just a respectful thought. Walleyeman.

hehe... "logomania" @Wave Runner ... appreciate all the design work from all submissions! I had @mrs.stomp review and her feedback follows:
  • Remove the lure
  • Remove the word "member"(said it reminded her of a phallus ???)
  • Prefix 6-8 with "Channel" above (googling "Channel 6-8" brings up lowly 6-8 as the #1 result)

I for one like it. Agree with Mrs Stomp on the lose the lure, getting to busy. I don’t agree with mrs stomp on losing the member. Respectfully she may have a dirty mind.

@ Wave, love your round design above :)
add Channel instead of member, thanks for all your effort on these.
Now lets decide , I want 4 lol.

Keep the round sticker as above and make walleye smaller and centered. Have the word "Channel" above the walleye following the same radius as the circle. "6" on the left of the fish and "8" on the right. "forums" in smaller font on the bottom following the same radius as the circle.

Simple and people will know exactly what 6-8 is without having to guess.

Is there anyway to put different fish on it? Steelhead? Bass? Musky? ect. for the other guys that don't walleye fish much?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks