Channel 68 decals?

I'm leaning toward the walleye, but we will have to see what Stomp says.

I am still laughing like a kid at the comment Mrs stomp made about "member" :ROFLMAO:

I like all the submissions so far, but I'd like to try & have some of the Web browser logo's made. Has anyone found a full scale picture of it? I found a very economical resource to make some up for MEMBERS to try (y)

I am still laughing like a kid at the comment Mrs stomp made about "member" :ROFLMAO:

I like all the submissions so far, but I'd like to try & have some of the Web browser logo's made. Has anyone found a full scale picture of it? I found a very economical resource to make some up for MEMBERS to try (y)

I agree. Something simple and generic. It should be recognised at a glance. 3 to 4 inches in dimension. Reflective maybe an option. Would be helpful in a search effort if, heaven forbid, one would become necessary.

I like the idea of the web browser icon it's simple and stands out. Still hope we can have the option to personalize them with our name/handle under the logo

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks