Channel 68 decals?

can you do Yellow with Black numbers,I think it will stand out better, like Extra Virgin said, people recognize that symbol.
And thanks for your work and effort on this, well done :)

There is no end to what can be done but.....for that price point it needs to stay monochromatic.

I would GLADLY take a couple for the Boat! This has been an amazing site with Great people on board! Thanks Walleyeman!

I'd take a couple too, this site and it's members are the best. Not too often do you get chest thumping or bashing going on ( other than the occasional complaint about a road trip with a certain Hastings drive charter guy....). Very helpful group and respectful posters.

Regards

I think including the user's name could be a problem... @Stick and @stomp are among the shorter names. Longer names may won't fit. Could the username be a separate optional purchase that gets stuck below the main sticker? Yellow/black is more reflective of the current "branding".
@stomp It is your trademark, so you can dictate how it is used. Nothing heavy-handed about it.
I would welcome the chance to place a sticker on my boat. Just having the sticker will lead to introductions, and as a result the on-line name

Anyone have a full sized image of the browser icon they can post so I can price it out with a graphic company my shop deals with...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks