Channel 68 decals?

Stick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
What da ya think @stomp? I read all the time that guys figure out the folks in the boat at the ramp are somebody they've chatted with online. I'd fly the flag on my truck.

@Stick... maybe you could use the decals to mark a few bridges and pullovers down Lynedoch way??:eek:? Nice to read that some of you guys are looking for ways to meet, in person, others they have met through this online community. I'm considering a Channel 6-8 tattoo myself - maybe on my face.?

@Stick... maybe you could use the decals to mark a few bridges and pullovers down Lynedoch way??:eek:? Nice to read that some of you guys are looking for ways to meet, in person, others they have met through this online community. I'm considering a Channel 6-8 tattoo myself - maybe on my face.?
@stomp As for marking bridges, yep, there are a lot of ditches along the road I can mark. The only water they ever see is spring runoff but ya never know. As for the tattoo, well if your cell mate says your getting one.......well...…..

Seriously. Trailers and vehicles get smucked in parking lots, newbies need the comfort of tagging along out into the big water where they have a friend in case shit happens. And so do some of our older vets. We are a community, if people get to know one another, they tend to watch out for each other. Just a thought.

@Stick , appreciate the sentiment... stompette keeps threatening to create a new site logo... maybe a project for her.

I like the idea. A sticker for the boat on the windshield. A fancy Stomps 68 logo with ( your name here ) set it up at a local sign shop - keep it under 15 bucks.

56a852e7c08a809b088bcc17-750-554.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks