Search results

1. wannabewalleye

Let's talk downriggers

Scotty's are my favorite used walkers and scotty's hands down scotty's for this guy
  2. wannabewalleye

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Walleye July 30th

Question guys is it still good out there mid Sept thru October not getting my boat back till then only been fishing there a few season but never that late hoping to catch the tail end of it if it's worth while thxs in advance
  3. wannabewalleye

Fishing Report Bay Field

Go to lake Erie lol
  4. wannabewalleye

Fishing Report First time

U can usully get them in the harbour with a dip net along the ship
  5. wannabewalleye

nippising ice bungalows

Just wondering on reviews on ice bungalows outfitters have a large group going up with 90% ice fishing virgins so looking for good huts and great fishing thxs in advance
  6. wannabewalleye

pb

Just curious what everyone's pb walleye is on Erie mine is only 9lbs but this is only year two for me ps I hate the weekend wind grrrrr frustrating year for all us
  7. wannabewalleye

First time on Erie

As said b4 check Wind finder marine weather and weather apps I go out in a 15ft fiberglass boat have driven 2hrs b4 just to turn around and go home be smart and use a good judgement and most of all have fun good luck
  8. wannabewalleye

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Sept/5

Should have stayed in closer I was out in 70 only got 1 pic and a shithead
  9. wannabewalleye

Fishing Report Port Bruce Sept. 5th

I hear Ya was out of glasgow today 1 8in pic that was dragged for awhile so had to come home with me and 1 sheepshead tried 50 to 70 ft and throw everything I had at them
  10. wannabewalleye

Wind question

Think tommrow will be alright outta glasgow got a small 16ft boat and a long 2hr drive to get there or should I wait till Monday thxs in advance
  11. wannabewalleye

elite 5 chirp

OK thxs for the help gentlemen
  12. wannabewalleye

elite 5 chirp

Just wondering if anyone has trouble getting there gps to connect some times have to turn it on and off 5 6 times b4 it will work I'll give it 5 mins or so when trying Idk kinda weird any advice thxs
  13. wannabewalleye

rainbows

So it must be there diet then diffently all where rainbows I'd rather catch a bow over a eye anyday but would rather eat walleye tho lol
  14. wannabewalleye

rainbows

Got into a few rainbows today does anyone know why sum have nice red meat and others a white orange colour?
  15. wannabewalleye

fishing

Anybody been out of Port glasgow thxs for the reply
  16. wannabewalleye

tattle flags

Just wondering if I could pull 10 colors of lead with a offshore tattle flag. Kit or will I have to get a stiffer spring to make it work right thxs in advance
  17. wannabewalleye

Weather/Wind apps

Wind finder is the best I'd say just pick your days I go out in my 15ft all the time
  18. wannabewalleye

New to Erie fishing

I'm still trying t f I out to season in sounds like like should go 4 lead with inline boards and leave my two riggers at home
  19. wannabewalleye

Outboard recommendations??

Have a new 90 etec and love it good on gas when trolling wot isn't the best but I'm a fisherman not a cruiser
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks