Search results

1. Popeye Sam

Think we have deer like this around?

The story is a couple weeks old, not sure if anyone hear about this buck yet? Bragging rights for a lifetime:) http://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2015/11/02/is-this-rumored-300-inch-ohio-buck-the-next-pope-and-young-no-2/
  2. Popeye Sam

Bassmasters Tourney - Turkey Point Report

Thanks for the info Mark:)
  3. Popeye Sam

Bassmasters Tourney - Turkey Point Report

Interesting Post! I've never fished that area before. I've always stayed in the inner bay and want to try different areas. Would someone mind telling me roughly where Tecumseh Reef and Mohawk are?
  4. Popeye Sam

Largemouth Aug. 6/7

Nice fish!!(y)
  5. Popeye Sam

boat launch

I downloaded the App. How often does it update?
  6. Popeye Sam

Bass Opener

Just seen there was a thread on this earlier actually... We're just in a tinny this year, now I'm not so sure I want to be out there anymore.
  7. Popeye Sam

Bass Opener

Am I seeing it right? It looks like it's going to be nasty out there on bass opener....:unsure:
  8. Popeye Sam

Opening Day Bass Derby

Thanks,
  9. Popeye Sam

Opening Day Bass Derby

Just to confirm, for the adult category, the bass do not have to be alive correct?
  10. Popeye Sam

Perch

Will do. Thanks, PS
  11. Popeye Sam

Perch

I'm planning to go for perch this weekend out of Burwell for the first time this year. I'm just wondering whereabouts guys are getting them. Straight out or silver barn? Is anybody catching at Hastings?
  12. Popeye Sam

Buck Lake (Huntsville)

Hey Everyone, Has anyone on this board fished the Buck Lake near Huntsville? Just wondering what it was like and how they found the fishing in that lake. Thanks, PS
  13. Popeye Sam

Suggestion for new Natural Gas BBQ

I love my Coleman. Got from Canadian tire, if you watch the sales, you can get them for $450, regular $600-700. I got mine on sale 2 years ago. Great heat dispersion, no hot spots at all. It's a 3 burner with a side burner for frying up the shrooms and onions. one. Same as you guys, my BBQ means...
  14. Popeye Sam

Fish or Feast???

They look really good. I've been trying to nail down a good recipe but no joy yet... Do you mind sharing how you do it?
  15. Popeye Sam

Caught a beauty 7lber today

And I got an 8 1/2 lber!! :) Congratulations Bucketsoff. It sure is a special thing to have a little girl... Especially if it's the first child. Changes your life in a big way but it definitely is a better way...
  16. Popeye Sam

Bass Derby

Any word on the results of the bass derby yet?
  17. Popeye Sam

Stoney Lake

Awesome! Thanks a lot for this info guys:)
  18. Popeye Sam

Stoney Lake

I'm going up to Stoney Lake in the Kawarthas in a couple weeks? Anybody have experience on that lake? I've read up as much as possible on it, but I'd like some advice from guys who actually fished it...
  19. Popeye Sam

Bass opener derby?

Does the fish have to be live to enter the contest?
  20. Popeye Sam

Big Dave ?

Has anyone thought of digging a small channel from the marina or through the marsh at long point? It would make it a lot easier:)
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks