Big Dave ?

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Since I'm not from the area I was wondering how far of a ride it is from a launch to the Hastings Drive area that
you talk about in a previous post? Is this why people are using H Drive instead of taking a boat ride? Cheers

Has anyone thought of digging a small channel from the marina or through the marsh at long point? It would make it a lot easier:)

Has anyone thought of digging a small channel from the marina or through the marsh at long point? It would make it a lot easier:)
Long point is a world biosphere ( one of the best in the world I might add!!!) can't just dig through any part of the marsh like that!

Thanks B Dave, that alone explains why people are trying to launch nearer. Cheers, always enjoy your posts and pictures.

I wish I could help more, if you run down app 9miles you will get to Clear Creek, that is where the ridge begins and the fishing gets hot

Good Luck

40-42' I'd guess pick a pack and move around if you don't have any prior waypoints, if you're not getting fish right away move. Disclaimer, I'm not Dave

Last edited:
Back