Search results

1. B

no fish report

I took my 6 year old girl out.. we had a blast man. Probably caught 50 suckers... lost a decent bow. Story of my life. lol luckily my little one is as big into fishing as me. I rather see her bring in 100 fish then me catch a bow anyday. Its all about getting them outdoors. Good on ya for takin...
  2. B

June 14 Port Burwell

3. B

June 14 Port Burwell

lol suprisingly enough, last years 6lb berkley XT. 8lb flourocarbon leader, I use that stuff on everything. Gotta love the ultralights, I use it everywhere (except for bows, then we go to the noodle). The people at the boat launch said last weekend people were commonly bringing in one or two...
  4. B

June 14 Port Burwell

Was out fishing with my dad this morning for some perch in burwell, was a good day for it. Chilly to start but ended up really nice. The perch were biting really light but steadily at I believe 42 ft of water. Ended up landing a 26" 5-6 pound pickeral on my ultralight while jigging with a...
  5. B

Turkey Hunter Uses other Turkey Hunter blind

Heres the question about that, was the blind that was hunted in on public land? I dont think it's right to do so but, and I never would.. but there is no law against using someone elses blind without there permission, it just makes a difference whether or not whoever the culprit is had...
  6. B

Mute Swan Hunt

I've read somewhere that they have been gaining support on this, However I dont see what old cut longpointer said wrong. There will always be peta and ect, thats a guarantee. Even tho these are swans we are talking about they are an invasive species. The MNR or whoever governs this will end up...
  7. B

late season geese

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/stdprodconsume/groups/lr/@mnr/@fw/documents/geospatialmaterial/275975.pdf Any place that doesnt allow sunday hunting has a late season open (at least from what I know, perhaps I'm wrong) . Theres a map on the link above, as for an exact location or crown land...
  8. B

I have a real (reel) question.

From my experience you are completely right. Since braided line has a thinner diameter it wont really make a difference :0. If im wrong somehow feel free to correct me.
  9. B

Fall Rainbows

Give it a couple of weeks, we need some rain and some cooler weather. However that being said I've seen them in this early before but I havent seen anything yet so far.(Also just read they are already migrating up the grand ).A rule of thumb " When the leaves change and there's leaves on the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks