June 14 Port Burwell

Boon

Was out fishing with my dad this morning for some perch in burwell, was a good day for it. Chilly to start but ended up really nice. The perch were biting really light but steadily at I believe 42 ft of water. Ended up landing a 26" 5-6 pound pickeral on my ultralight while jigging with a minnow, was a good fight. An amazing day in my books. Maybe sometime I'll figure out how to get the pics off my phone and onto here. Hope everyone else out there had as much luck. :)

Was out fishing with my dad this morning for some perch in burwell, was a good day for it. Chilly to start but ended up really nice. The perch were biting really light but steadily at I believe 42 ft of water. Ended up landing a 26" 5-6 pound pickeral on my ultralight while jigging with a minnow, was a good fight. An amazing day in my books. Maybe sometime I'll figure out how to get the pics off my phone and onto here. Hope everyone else out there had as much luck. :)
A good fight on an ultralight? Yea I guess so my man. Way to go, your the man of the weekend so far. Of course you can't prove it to the naysayers here without a pic and DNA evidence, I believe you. Only kidding, no one here is like that, way to go, it must have been blast and you had great line. What did you have on for line by the way? Don't tell me 2 pound mono, I won't believe you!!!!!!!

lol suprisingly enough, last years 6lb berkley XT. 8lb flourocarbon leader, I use that stuff on everything. Gotta love the ultralights, I use it everywhere (except for bows, then we go to the noodle). The people at the boat launch said last weekend people were commonly bringing in one or two while perchin out there. i'll get these pics up for sure.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks