no fish report

paddle maker

No fish to report today. It's hard to keep a line in the water when you have a 7 year old with you. It was a good day all in all. The boy actually enjoyed it and wants to go again. Even if he did spend most of the day throwing skunk cabbage in the stream, it's good to get him out.

I took my 6 year old girl out.. we had a blast man. Probably caught 50 suckers... lost a decent bow. Story of my life. lol luckily my little one is as big into fishing as me. I rather see her bring in 100 fish then me catch a bow anyday. Its all about getting them outdoors. Good on ya for takin the little guy out. mine told me were goin out again tommorow too. haha No complaints from this dad.

Yup it's nice taught my 7 year old to cast the other day we went fishing and she upgraded from the Barbie rod to me giving her my ultralight. She can open the bail and cast pretty well after two tries!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks