Search results

1. fisherwoman

Do Ice Huts go to Heaven on Longpoint Bay?

well its about time the advantages of leaving the ice huts out all winter should be brought to a halt in and out same day or fined ice hut reposesed and licences suspended for one year this is serious boater can be serious injured more than u would think its not the...
  2. fisherwoman

New Boat Launch coming to Port Stanley.

should be around 20dollars to launch and 20 or more to parkand any parking on the streets surrounding the launch is towable according to the meetings we had
  3. fisherwoman

Inner bay where are the perch

yes the fish are inactive because of no light no oxygen and shallow water as soon as big creek becomes more active and the ice moves out or softens upyoull get fish remember the bay is very shallow and it does not support fish the way it used to years ago
  4. fisherwoman

Safe place to park a boat for the summer (assuming the ice melts)

do not go to bay view on front road port rowan no security wide open 24 7 we had nuff of that went to shady akers this year
  5. fisherwoman

Think Pressure Cracks are "No Big Deal" Think again!

well lets look at it this way we either baby sit em or bury em which do they prefer
  6. fisherwoman

Ice Breaker Off of Long Point

they r in Detroit river now
  7. fisherwoman

London Boat & Fishing Show Feb. 20,21, 22nd. Angling Outfitters

it was fab josh u had the whole floor to show fab
  8. fisherwoman

London Boat & Fishing Show Feb. 20,21, 22nd. Angling Outfitters

we never miss this event as its the best better than the Toronto show no junk
  9. fisherwoman

What's your Fisherman Name?

preacher we call you no catch joe lollol
  10. fisherwoman

bacon on the corner

ty fisrgrl its better this than some a hole drunkl killing some one
  11. fisherwoman

bacon on the corner

that's a crock jimmy he prob was a bubbacant do any wrong get outa me way
  12. fisherwoman

bacon on the corner

right on fshrgrl posted about a ice rescue of some foolish peeps last nite it was jerked offnice eh
  13. fisherwoman

bacon on the corner

this is the fisherman chatting here WTF // YESTERDAY SOME OUT OF TOWNERS HAD TO BE RESCUED OFF THE ICE BY PORT ROWAN FIRE VOL.. AND OFF ST WILLIAMS ANOTHER RESCUE //NOW WHOS STUPID HERE 3 DAYS WARNING THAT THIS storm was on its way oh my DONT...
  14. fisherwoman

bacon on the corner

isn't it funny the ones who squak the most are the ones who try to bully every one they can outa my way im driving drunk or sober don't question my fatal ways lol
  15. fisherwoman

inner bay is dead

well well theres nothing like a poor fisherman crying about his fishing........// when the winds in the east fishing is the least \\\pressure will put off the bite ///and water clarity /// how ever .. some must cry foul /// hahhahahah
  16. fisherwoman

Can't tow ice hut with a rope anymore true or false

just ask an opp you cannot tow any object with a rope car truck wagon etc don't be afraid to ask on the baY DOWN the road anywere ok
  17. fisherwoman

The loss of a great conservation supporter

he is a rellie of ours while she was walking the family dog tis morn some one broke into the car stole her purse and perry,s ring isn't that b just like some one who is a waste of skin
  18. fisherwoman

Live Bait Regs

glad some one is ready to fight the invasive crap
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks