London Boat & Fishing Show Feb. 20,21, 22nd. Angling Outfitters

monty smith

Come visit us, bigger booth than last years booth.
Bigger booth means bigger sales, don't miss out on the bargains.
Lots of lures, rod reel combos, to many items to list come see !
Sale VHF Radios including hand held Cobra & Lowrance units.
Lowrance units for 2015, Hummingbird units for 2015, all sale priced.
Downriggers on sale Walker, Cannon, Scotty.
Berts tracks rod holders, also Cisco &Cannon .
New Motor Guide unit will be on display.
Many pro staff will be on hand to answer your questions .
Lots an lots of bargains get them now before the price increase comes into effect .
Just arrived new custom lure colours for Husky Jerks, Cotton Cordell an Reef Runners .
Arrived today big shipment of Hot Lips

Last edited:
Check out the rebate programs for Lowrance products on the Lowrance website.
Rebates are from $50 to $300.00 in U S A dollars. Great savings don't miss out.

Monty,

I'll ask you the same question I asked you a same time a year ago before the London show - what kind of deal can you get me on Tekota 600LC?
Is it worth driving to London to buy few of them?
Payment in cash.
Wasn't happy with your answer last year, hoping for better one this year.
Feel free to PM if you prefer.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Get in touch with Joslyn as I don't price out reels .
I try to help the best I can, sorry I couldn't help you last year.
Cheers,
Monty

Get in touch with Joslyn as I don't price out reels .
I try to help the best I can, sorry I couldn't help you last year.
Cheers,
Monty

Monty I called the store yesterday. Spoke to Jim who couldn't tell me anything about any specials on the 600LC. He said Jos is at the show and no way to get a hold of him and ask him.
So, back to you again...can you find out and PM me what kind of deal he can offer on couple Tekotas 600LC? You can PM me the cost, so I can decide is it worth the 2 hrs drive to London.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Ice Fisherman, I am guessing Jos is running around like mad trying to get setup for the show. I live close to his shop and I also plan on being at the show tonight. To save you time, I would be happy to ask him on your behalf.

Send me a PM and I can send you my cell phone and I can send you the info you need.

Cheers

Herefishyfishy

Went to the show today. Visited booths of 6-8 site sponsors Angling Outfitters and Xtreme Marine. Lots of nice boats there, some tackle but maybe less than hoped as apparently a few tackle dealers cancelled at the last minute. My buddy bought what he wanted and thought he got good prices. They had a really nice "Man Van" on display, The Dodge Caravan R/T, in which, I think, even @Big Dave would be proud to be seen:LOL:.

@stomp I was there this afternoon as well and thought the same thing with the amount of boat dealers there. This year they had a good selection to chose from even the pontoon boat with a 300 H.P. Evinrude on it :eek: As for some tackle and equipment, it was a little disappointing. Talked to Monty and Joslyn and thinking its time to upgrade to Elite 7 HDI for the big boat and put the Elite 5 on the Lund.

Was also there today.
Went in thinking I needed nothing but spent a little over $100.
Could've been worse.
Owen Sound Salmon Spectacular had a great deal their draw tickets.
For $20 you got ten $2 tickets, a t-shirt, hat, Yamaha lanyard & chap stick, a Patriot spoon and 2 small bags of Fish Crisp.

Was also there today.
Went in thinking I needed nothing but spent a little over $100.
Could've been worse.
Owen Sound Salmon Spectacular had a great deal their draw tickets.
For $20 you got ten $2 tickets, a t-shirt, hat, Yamaha lanyard & chap stick, a Patriot spoon and 2 small bags of Fish Crisp.
Lucky you Woodsman and Congratulations!! I spent $20 at the Fishing & Boat Show at the International Centre a week ago on Friday 13 & the same yesterday,I spent another $20, at the London Show,and I had a choice of either 2 lure`s,or a Hat & one Lure.I did not even see the T-Shirts,chap stick,Fish Crisp,etc., at both of the Shows,that I attended! I am thinking of going back tomorrow,because I ended up getting a free pass for another day of the Show, from last Friday.I will have to see what kind of promotion the Owen Sound Salmon Spectacular have on,on their last day on Sunday.Tight Lines!!

The show was great spent around 100 on lures and visited both 6-8 sponsors as well kids had a blast and got some free stuff also all and all good way to spend a snowy day.

As usual, the guys at Angling Outfitters were very helpful at the Show today, got a few more hints, I have to write them down so I do not forget them before the ice melts :)

And I also got a few lures I was looking for for a while. Good stuff.

Thank you, guys.

Back