Hamilton Boat fishing &Outdoor Show March 6,7,8, Angling Outfitters

monty smith

Hours Friday March 6th 12 noon_9pm Ticket Price Regular $10.00 FREE PARKING
Hours Sat. March 7th 10am._7pm Seniors (65 plus) $8.00
Hours Sun. March 8th. 10am-5pm Youth (13-17 ) $8.00
Kids under 13 Free
SPECIAL OFFER SAVE $3.00 OFF ADMISSION WHEN YOU BUY ON LINE PLACE : HAMILTON WARPLANE MUSEUM BESIDE THE HAMILTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 9280 AIRPORT ROAD MOUNT HOPE ONT.
Thanks to everyone who visited us at the London Show last week.
For those who could not make it for the London Show we will be at the Hamilton Boat Fishing Show
Same Great Deals Don't Miss Out. Come Visit Us And See All The Latest For 2015
Lowrance. Hummingbird, Walker Down Riggers, Cannon, Scotty Riggers, Cisco custom rod holders, Berts tracks and Cannon, New Custom Painted Lures For Lake Ontario, lake Erie. Something For The Whole Family
Trust this weekend out to the show will help you get rid of the winter blaaaas !
Looking forward to this show and await any comments you may have . Come out and see us as this is the last show for this year .
Thanks
Joslyn & Monty

Last edited:
Hours Friday March 6th 12 noon_9pm Ticket Price Regular $10.00 FREE PARKING
Hours Sat. March 7th 10am._7pm Seniors (65 plus) $8.00
Hours Sun. March 8th. 10am-5pm Youth (13-17 ) $8.00
Kids under 13 Free
SPECIAL OFFER SAVE $3.00 OFF ADMISSION WHEN YOU BUY ON LINE
Thanks to everyone who visited us at the London Show last week.
For those who could not make it for the London Show we will be at the Hamilton Boat Fishing Show
Same Great Deals Don't Miss Out. Come Visit Us And See All The Latest For 2015
Lowrance. Hummingbird, Walker Down Riggers, Cannon, Scotty Riggers, Cisco custom rod holders, Berts tracks and Cannon, New Custom Painted Lures For Lake Ontario, lake Erie. Something For The Whole Family.
ADMISSION TO THE SHOW ALSO GETS YOU IN TO SEE THE WAR PLANE MUSEUM AND THE FAMOUS LANGCASTER BOMBER !
Trust this weekend out, to the show will help you get rid of the winter blaaaas !
Looking forward to this show and await any comments you may have .
Thanks
Joslyn & Monty
were

Updated original post with place and address . Hope to meet you there fisherwoman as I don't think I have meant you.
Monty

Hey Monty,

You may want to check on "ADMISSION TO THE SHOW ALSO GETS YOU IN TO SEE THE WAR PLANE MUSEUM AND THE FAMOUS LANCASTER BOMBER !"

According to the War Plane Museum Site regarding the fishing show:

"PLEASE NOTE: There is no access to the Museum's aircraft and exhibits. No Museum coupons accepted as this is a special event."

Don't want to see anyone disappointed - unless you and Jos have some special passes...

Looks like you are right . It was on the website when I posted it. They since corrected it .
Thanks for keeping me on my toes.
I have made the change on my post.
NO WE DONT HAVE ANY SPECIAL PASSES TO THE MUSEUMS AIRCRAFT & EXHIBITS !

Back