Inner bay where are the perch

Chris 270

looking to go perch fishing tomorrow. I don't want to drive 2 hours and not have a chance of luck, can someone please help me out and let me know where the fish are biting so i can hopefully get some dinner and maybe some fish for the freezer havent had any in awhile. All tips are greatly appreciated

Fishing has been awful for most out here on bay. 4 or 5 keepers would be a good day if you are lucky. We have been trying the north Shore with more luck.

The fish are around, just inactive. As soon as we have a warm up things will start moving. In the next two weeks things will pick up as long as the ice holds. First Ice and last Ice has always been better.

The fish are around, just inactive. As soon as we have a warm up things will start moving. In the next two weeks things will pick up as long as the ice holds. First Ice and last Ice has always been better.
That`s exactly what Old Cut Marina Ltd. told me last Night!! I say,Don`t put that Ice Fishing gear away yet!!,but also be sure that the Ice conditions remain safe!! Good Luck to All,and be Safe,if you plan on Ice Fishing the last Ice on the Inner Bay!! :)

That`s exactly what Old Cut Marina Ltd. told me last Night!! I say,Don`t put that Ice Fishing gear away yet!!,but also be sure that the Ice conditions remain safe!! Good Luck to All,and be Safe,if you plan on Ice Fishing the last Ice on the Inner Bay!! :)
yes the fish are inactive because of no light no oxygen and shallow water as soon as big creek becomes more active and the ice moves out or softens upyoull get fish remember the bay is very shallow and it does not support fish the way it used to years ago

Fish seem harder to find then slush holes found a couple of knee deep ones today watch where your headed this weekend gonna get messy out there

Back