Search results

1. T

Fishing Report Perch off Port Burwell...

Have you got any fishing reports Gametime?
  2. T

Fishing Report Burwell live

Any pics of the water? Is it choppy?
  3. T

Off Topic Nippissing west arm

A simple jig with a night crawler is hard to beat, also give some leeches a try if the bite is tough. Good luck!
  4. T

Fishing Report April 6&7 inner bay

Worked really well once we moved in closer to shore. Just a small piece so the perch couldn't steal it.
  5. T

Fishing Report April 6&7 inner bay

Way to go 6G. I launched out of Collins Harbour at 420 and went straight out to give it a try where we left off in the fall, but it was slow. Then made the dash to EC 10 and anchored just north of you around 5pm. We were using worms as they were out of minnows and we caught a few but nothing...
  6. T

Inner Bay Sunday

I've got 400 sap buckets to wash and then I'm thinking of heading down to give it a shot. Good luck to all heading out Brian
  7. T

Bluff Bar / Inner Bay - March 27th

Good to see. Nice catch!!!
  8. T

Perchin November 21

Tom, how did you make out Sunday morning on the bay? I pulled my boat out behind you. It was rough and we were skunked
  9. T

Perchin November 21

Tom, how did you make out Sunday morning on the bay? I pulled my boat out behind you. It was rough and we were skunked
  10. T

Some more November Perchin.....LPB

Right on. We managed 36 from 1:00-5:00. Lots of dinks and a hammer handle
  11. T

Inner bay perch

I'll be heading out tomorrow from Akers as well. Was out last night and caught lots of dinks but only brought home 10 straight out from St Williams. Hoping tomorrow will be better, maybe even head to normandale to give it a try. Anyone else getting any??
  12. T

Tackle boxes

Thanks guys
  13. T

Tackle boxes

Hey gang, What's everyone using for tackle boxes? Aside from the special Mate boxes which I have just ordered. I'm looking for something like a Plano Pro series. Thoughts TIA
  14. T

You Guy's

Stomp, do the right thing and delete this thread. Members bickering amongst each other is not what this site is about. Please......
  15. T

Off Topic Hula Skirts

Stick, that's what I was thinking but when I went out and had a look see, it is actually called Slime Be Gone.
  16. T

Off Topic Hula Skirts

I used a product called Slime Be Gone. I think that's what it was called. It's a granular crystal that dissolves in hot water. Spray it on and then power wash it off. I friend gave it to me, and I think he said he got it at Proctors. The bottle I have is old, so not sure if they still...
  17. T

Any reports on live conditions in Burwell???????

Right on, I never got out. Maybe morning if all goes well
  18. T

Thanks Quinn. Good luck
  19. T

Hey all, Anyone have a live report on conditions outta Burwell???? Thinking of headin down for a fish, just wondered what conditions are like currently with the NE wind. Anyone??? Thanks, Brian
  20. T

Fishing Report Nanticoke

IIRC so does TSC and CT. I've got one and it's nice. Could be 6" or so higher tho.....
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks