Inner bay perch

lukefishwalker

I have noticed lots of boats in the inner bay the last few days
Are the perch back?

Launched out of Akers yesterday with a couple of scoops of their minnows. Fished in front of St Williams, non stop perch action. Mostly dinks, kept 16. One nice pike and big Large mouth both released.

I'll be heading out tomorrow from Akers as well. Was out last night and caught lots of dinks but only brought home 10 straight out from St Williams.

Hoping tomorrow will be better, maybe even head to normandale to give it a try.

Anyone else getting any??

Launched out of Akers yesterday with a couple of scoops of their minnows. Fished in front of St Williams, non stop perch action. Mostly dinks, kept 16. One nice pike and big Large mouth both released.
How deep were you fishing??

Tough day from start to finish. Over two hr run the akers for minnows fog was unreal I know every back road to long point at 60 k slow go. Started 9 ft out from rowen with a few boats one. Traveled every inch inner bay. Out to Normandale. Back to booths boat festival ended the day with 6 9 plus fish. Big shout out to the nice guy who decided to run full out right into the pack trying to flip a few smaller boats. Apparently he has the 🏀s to tell a older couple to /)&&;(& of not big enough to respond to my remarks. If I was in my boat there would be a different out come over been involved in a boat flipping from people that have no respect. Sad thing the father of the two other young men on the the boat didn’t make it. Tight lines. Sorry to vent.

Back