Inner Bay Sunday

Derkd9

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well the winds looks reasonable for Sunday morning.
anyone else spending time on the Inner Bay Sunday morning?

I am thinking tha same thing. I just got a new boat and would like to take it out. I was thinking of launching from Port Rowan marina, or is there another spot to launch from?

@BigDogg there is a couple places to launch from, I’m still trying to confirm which location will have the minnows maybe all will

@Ticker The dirty water doesn’t turn me off completely, nice just to be out there

I remember one of my best perch fishing days in Port Bruce water was like chocolate milk. I couldn’t even get the line in before the perch were biting.

@BigDogg there is a couple places to launch from, I’m still trying to confirm which location will have the minnows maybe all will

@Ticker The dirty water doesn’t turn me off completely, nice just to be out there

I remember one of my best perch fishing days in Port Bruce water was like chocolate milk. I couldn’t even get the line in before the perch were biting.
I will be getting my minnows here in Kitchener so I will be fine on that part. I launched out of Port Rowan when I sold my other boat so I think I will launch out of there. If you make it out...good luck and tight lines.

Well the winds looks reasonable for Sunday morning.
anyone else spending time on the Inner Bay Sunday morning?
I wish I was @Derkd9 I am having issues with my 9.9 Mercury outboard kicker motor,as I have mentioned to you through a pm,but maybe soon,I should be out there,& good luck!! Please save me some perch & even pike!! 🚤🎣🐟😉👍🙂

Back