Search results

1. punji

Ice season opener report

I heard that you were out there today. Well done emil. Glad to see the new lure was working. You better have save some whities for james and I on Saturday. Lol
  2. punji

any info on Bronte today ? water conditions and if any fish caught ?

Np. Anything witho orange on it worked well.
  3. punji

Yes top 50'. All fish came off riggers and leadcore. Dipseys were untouched.
  4. punji

Hit the BZ yesterday and didn't regret it. Went 15/21. 12 chinnys 2 bows and a laker. Fish were definitely up high In 320-350 fow.
  5. punji

If you could only use 1 lure....

Red and gold lil Cloe in the 3/8 Oz
  6. punji

silver bass question

They're excellent smoked as well
  7. punji

this saturday

Went out of Glasgow last Saturday. Went 5/7 on the eyes ,4 bows and a Chinook. 50 fow is roughly 4 miles out from Glasgow
  8. punji

Maggots

Southwest pet in east London on Dundas
  9. punji

salmon fishing goderich ?

It's hit or miss,but slow for the most part this year. Was there last weekend went 2 for 4 and a bonus 3-4lb walleye
  10. punji

Help

You can't really miss it.just head south on Hwy 73 all the way, go down the hill into pt Bruce. It's on the left b4 the bend.big sign at road. Hope this helps
  11. punji

Port Bruce Walleye Tournament Sat Aug 10

ote="DeanD, post: 26624, member: 3951"]you weigh in 6 fish per boat. you can have as many people on your boat but can only use max 6 rods. and you can fill all of your tickets. just weigh in the 6 biggest. Prize for biggest rainbow as well. and I dont believe the fish need to be alive...
  12. punji

Port Bruce Walleye Tournament Sat Aug 10

Does each person get to enter 6 fish or is it only per boat? If its per boat do you still get to fill the other two tags? Thanx Hope the weather cooperates this year
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks