any info on Bronte today ? water conditions and if any fish caught ?

I went out of Bronte this afternoon. Fished BZ east of port. 3 for 3. Two 10lb chinooks and a Laker.
Beautiful afternoon. Sun was shining and it was very clear out.

1 8 lb laker.
Was expecting more action.
When they say BZ, where exactly is that ?
Lots of boats in close to shore, no one put deep. Got the laker around 150, 45 down on a neon orange spoon.
Wasn't marker much either.

1 8 lb laker.
Was expecting more action.
When they say BZ, where exactly is that ?
Lots of boats in close to shore, no one put deep. Got the laker around 150, 45 down on a neon orange spoon.
Wasn't marker much either.

The blue zone is considered any area towards the middle of the lake deeper than 300' and you're almost guaranteed at least a few bows every trip. You fish high in the water column way out there too.

Hit the BZ yesterday and didn't regret it. Went 15/21. 12 chinnys 2 bows and a laker. Fish were definitely up high In 320-350 fow.IMG_0112.jpgIMG_0110.jpg

Ok if your in 320-350fow what is up high mean your fishing 35-50fow ? Using dipseys, lead core or down riggers? Sorry I'm learning , thanks I might try next weekend if the weather is good

Ok if your in 320-350fow what is up high mean your fishing 35-50fow ? Using dipseys, lead core or down riggers? Sorry I'm learning , thanks I might try next weekend if the weather is good

Yes top 50'. All fish came off riggers and leadcore. Dipseys were untouched.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks