Port Bruce Walleye Tournament Sat Aug 10

Just a reminder that we will be back to host our annual Walleye tournament out of North Erie Marina on Sat Aug 10.

Registration will be the morning of from 5-545am at North Erie Marina (please have exact monies)

$40/person (to a max of $120/team)

optional $20 big fish "calcuta"

6 walleye box, will pay cash to the top 3 spots (50%/30%/20%)

6 rods max

blast-off at 6am, must be in the pierheads by 2pm

more rules & details can be found here:

http://straitlineanglers.com/SLA_LakeErie_Walleye/SLA_LakeErie_Walleye_Tournament.htm

ALL ARE WELCOME!

Just a reminder that we will be back to host our annual Walleye tournament out of North Erie Marina on Sat Aug 10.

Registration will be the morning of from 5-545am at North Erie Marina (please have exact monies)

$80/team

optional $20 big fish "calcuta"

blast-off at 6am, must be in the pierheads by 2pm
What does a team consist of?

Sounds like fun...Is the tourny for Strait Line Anglers members only or is this open to all? If so I would love to be a part of it! Thanks.

I think the fish are there. Looks like a perfect time for the tourney.

Does each person get to enter 6 fish or is it only per boat? If its per boat do you still get to fill the other two tags? Thanx

Hope the weather cooperates this year

Hey woodsman im fishing this tournament for the first time.
im thinking we may need to do a side bet RCR against CER for atleast chirping rights.

you weigh in 6 fish per boat. you can have as many people on your boat but can only use max 6 rods. and you can fill all of your tickets. just weigh in the 6 biggest.

Prize for biggest rainbow as well.

and I dont believe the fish need to be alive.

Weather looks great. see you there.

ote="DeanD, post: 26624, member: 3951"]you weigh in 6 fish per boat. you can have as many people on your boat but can only use max 6 rods. and you can fill all of your tickets. just weigh in the 6 biggest.

Prize for biggest rainbow as well.

and I dont believe the fish need to be alive.

Weather looks great. see you there.[/quote]

Awsome thanx DeanD for clearing that up.
Can't wait for Saturday :)

Thanks for the follow up Dean.
As you know keeping 6 eyes alive in the well can be a challenge im glad i wont be stressing about that all day.
Woodsman are you the bass fisherman that works out of the RCR museum in london

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks