Search results

1. longrun

See all my freinds that I met or brought here on Ontario Fishing Communuty.com

Dont give up so easy man .remember big dave lol.
  2. longrun

Minn-Kota PowerEdge v2 autopilot issues...

^^^x2. I also think size is your issue. But google it i remember reading something about the gps in the moter head being out ?
  3. longrun

Fishing Report Any walleye reports

Just go then you can give us a report.
  4. longrun

weather

Its a little bumpy but nothing serious.
  5. longrun

Lake Erie bottom and surface water temperatures

Hey now butter cup. Lol.
  6. longrun

Question fishing etiquette

^^^ exactly the way it is lol.dont forget about all the ziplock bags as well. Need to start charging for them little babys.
  7. longrun

Sweet success

fished out the stacks this morning with my boy. Landed a few nice ones . Sorry for the sidways pics lol.
  8. longrun

Knock offs

Could be your releases what type are you using they could be worn out try setting your line in deeper in them or tightening them down.
  9. longrun

missing boater a reminder to us all

Yes thats true. I always wear my pfd with the tether. I use the auto inflate one and half the time I forgot im even wearing it.
  10. longrun

I got mine from B.O.E marine just ordered it online https://www.boemarine.com/products/autotether-a-lanyard-free-wireless-boat-kill-switch. You can buy directly from them aswell http://www.autotether.com/products.html
  11. longrun

These kind of fatalities are very sad to say the least but are so avoidable. I fish alone more than 90 percent of the time so i got one of these . I think my life is worth a hole lot more than the $225 these cost. Imigine waching your boat troll away and know you just f^*€ed up big time.
  12. longrun

Negativity

Yep. It was sweet out last 3 nights though.
  13. longrun

Negativity

Last night straight out the stacks lol
  14. longrun

No fish night

Fished maitland from 4-9 tonite and came home with zero. Looks like its time to head back to nanticoke.
  15. longrun

Hoovers Launch question

Its open just leave your cash in the box with your plate #.
  16. longrun

Walleye.....Again....

Pretty childish lol. I know what to do just folow the 300 evinrude from port hahaha
  17. longrun

Little help port maitland

Its been slow out of Maitland so far this year. Just head south till around 70 fow and start . Iv been getting a few fishing close to the bottom in 80-90 ft on dipseys .Good luck.
  18. longrun

Lost my cell phone...need a reccommendation

Water proof realy dosnt matter when its on the bottom of the lake lol.
  19. longrun

Lost my cell phone...need a reccommendation

Look at the iphone 5. Way cheaper than the 6. And cases are alot cheaper as well 70-80 a month but thats for your data plan but no sence having a smart phone without data.
  20. longrun

18 this Saturday any early fishing spots

^^^ must have a brain disorder or something
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks