Search results

1. P

Family Day and the OPP

Wojo and gdawg, I hope you and the others did not think I was saying drinking and driving was ok............?????????? I simply was asking how it should/could count against a licence that you don't need to operate the sled/boat/quad etc. What happens to a guy who doesn't have a drivers...
  2. P

Family Day and the OPP

Drinking and driving is always a bad call, but I'd like to know why it may count against a driver's licence that you do not need to operate many of the other "motorized" vehicles that you can get busted for. Anyone answer that for me? Bogz
  3. P

Warped propeller shaft

Good to hear you got some fish and a shore lunch ninja....water was WAY down this year, no doubt more than a few bottom ends took a beating this season! Butsy, too bad noone told you to stay to the left of the marker there....wouldn't have been a problem this year though, cause it is right out...
  4. P

Warped propeller shaft

That really sucks zxninja, wouldn't have happened on the way to Shawanaga would it? I know a guy in Port Franks, not sure where you are at, may be along drive, but he does good work. Let me know if you would like his number......... Bogz
  5. P

2012 Fishing Pics

Very nice, makes the wait till next season just that much longer!! I am also a BIG fan of fryin' magic, that stuff is the best!! Always grab LOTS when I'm in the states. Bogz
  6. P

Greg & Sam

Ya packrat, I saw the post, just thought I would get em from Greg if he had them because he treats me well when I go there. Ended up getting them from the "other" guy........nothing wrong with his service either........perch liked his just the same, ended up with dinner.:D Bogz
  7. P

Greg & Sam

Hey you guys, wanting to perch fish tomorrow morning, do you have minnows?? Be there bright and early if you do............ Bogz
  8. P

How do YOU hook your minnow?

quote: long shank wide gap hooks . In my opinion, the wide gap hook makes it way easier to get stripped off. Maybe try something smaller or at least take plyers and bend the gap closed abit. Once again, only my opinion....... Bogz
  9. P

How do YOU hook your minnow?

OK guys, I though some may benefit from a few different technics for hooking minnows to get a better fish to minnow ratio. Sorry to all selling them, lol!!! In my boat, with my fishing buds there are sometimes three different methods used.....I double hook mine, once down from the backbone...
  10. P

Minnow Prices at Erie Docks

Last Sunday (for the derby) 3 scoops from Greg($15) 3 guys in the boat and our limit of perch with LOTS of throw back dinks as well as 2-3 dozen gobies. The "trick" in my opinion, is only use a 1 or 2 hook set up, use the minnow as many times as you can, 5-6 fish on the same one is not out of...
  11. P

waves

wind forcast http://www.iwindsurf.com/windandwhere.iws?regionID=210&regionProductID=3&timeoffset=1 current conditions and forcast http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/marine/weatherConditions-currentConditions_e.html?mapID=11&siteID=07507&stationID=45132 I find both very helpful and reliable for...
  12. P

Great 1st Perch Derby

A great big thanks should also go out to you and your staff, you guys are truly top class!! I will be back next year, thanks again Greg and Sam. Bogz
  13. P

June 22 Port Bruce

I also like the sound of a goby hitting the back of my boat with a bang!! And listening to them flop and bake in the sun!! [xx(][xx(] Bogz
  14. P

how did the storm affect the lake at burwell/bruce

WHY WHY WHY must some venture to the dark side? The point of this forum (and most others) is to share, and maybe brag abit of a good day on the water.......(but not put them in the boat for you). I've said before and I'll say it again, if you can't use the info from the collection of posts on...
  15. P

North Erie Marina Perch Derby out of Port Bruce

Hey Greg & Sam...... Is your tourney still on? If so could you let us know the rules, such as..... 1. How are you going to score it? And 2. How/Where are you going to get everyone together at 2pm for results? Thanks, weather permitting I will be there 1 boat maybe 2! Bogz
  16. P

bruce perch 06/16/12

I also had a great day out of Bruce, we were west in 34fow, straight out from where the bluff starts. 50+ nice perch in a few hours(later in the day than you) doubles were also to be had there! Good day out there and Greg was good to us as well(no surprise there!) Bogz
  17. P

Pittock or Wildwood Lake.

Wildwood for sure. It will be busier than Pittock, but much more boat friendly. Never fished Wildwood, so not sure on that. Pittock has issues with bacteria, sometimes(later in the season) they post signs saying water is not safe for swimming. Pittock also has a no wake zone pretty much right...
  18. P

Getting a Lab/Dobe mix tonight

My vote is for Jiggs....good luck with the new pup! Bogz
  19. P

Pt Bruce info

14 footer is more than enough, on a nice day, to get out there. Mine is a 16' with a 50hp Evinrude, always close enough to keep the pier in sight, like I said, you can get into 30-35 fow water and still be a 5 min ride into the channel. South winds over 10 knots will be your biggest enemy, good...
  20. P

Pt Bruce info

Ronnie, Within a mile from shore you are in the deeper stuff.. I was out in 32 fow and fishing right beside me were two guys in a canoe, alittle crazy for them(to me anway) but on nice day any size boat can get to the perch. Just watch the weather and you will be fine.............how "small" is...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks