North Erie Marina Perch Derby out of Port Bruce

Niagara Baits

North Erie Marina will be holding our 1st annual perch derby on:Sunday June 24th with a rain date on Sunday July 8th
Cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place
Door prize: 5 person charter with the famous JIMMY RIGGINS fishing charters
$20 per person (every person on boat must buy ticket) 20% goes to charity remainder gets divided for cash prizes.

Come enjoy a great day of fishing!!

Tickets to be Purchased at North Erie Marina in Port Bruce.

As always Minnows will be available on the launch ramp for only $5 a scoop (Home of the BIG scoop)

**Reminder Sunday June 17th is our 3rd annual FREE Father's Day Boat Launch**

Hope to see you all out participating in these great events!!:D

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

If bass didn't open that weekend I would be in

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove,X-zone Lures, IMA Lures and Numa Optics for their support

Hey Greg & Sam......

Is your tourney still on? If so could you let us know the rules, such as.....
1. How are you going to score it?
And 2. How/Where are you going to get everyone together at 2pm for results?

Thanks, weather permitting I will be there 1 boat maybe 2!

Bogz

We are planning to come me grandpa and the co pilot

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Yes the derby is still on! Top 5 fish get weighed (combined weight) per person. There will be a weigh in station set up by the gas/ minnow station. Everyone on board must purchase ticket to make fair. The door prize will be drawn with all purchased tickets regardless of fish size. Hope to see you all out! Tickets are available NOW!!

Hope all you Father's had a Great Day, even though you couldn't be fishing :)

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

Not to sound ignorent but do have a question the same. How do you plan to put say even 20+ or more boats in that small channel if everyone comes in all at once if weigh in is at 2:00? And another question is if there are any boundaries? Or is all of lake Erie fair game? Can we run say to Burwell or Stanley? I know I may sound like im being anal, but curious. And is it live fish weigh in? Or just five fish dead or alive? Is there a list of rules and regs? If so where can I find them? Thanks Greg. Like I said not trying to be difficult just curious is all

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks