2012 Fishing Pics

B

big rod

Another fishing season wrapped up...
http://youtu.be/DjTs4oJpQs8

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

Well put together Big Rod !!! I like the background music and what kind of peppers are those beside the fried fish???? You even through in the "famous" racoon in the tree pic !!! What was the biggest walleye your boat landed this year and do you keep count of total number of fish landed like "Big Dave" does???

Very nice, makes the wait till next season just that much longer!!
I am also a BIG fan of fryin' magic, that stuff is the best!!
Always grab LOTS when I'm in the states.

Bogz

Nice job on the video. I had a great time on the charter and probably book another next year.

if you can't fish, hunt.

Robnperch,i keep a fishing log.I fished 35 trips,either solo or 1 or 2 person charters.I ended up landing 469 eyes.Not one eye over 31 inches.I stopped trolling about mid August,work,vacation,family stuff etc.The peppers are stuffed jalapenos,taco seasoning,ground beef and cream cheese.
Stomp gimme a call.Hey Brad,i hope to see you and Will next season.Have a safe winter eveyone.:)
B.R.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

Oh ya .The winner of a free charter for 2013 is Vince and Vicki Ryser of Stratford.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

Thanks Dave,i fished with my wife and a couple friends July21 and got skunked.I fished the same spot for 10 trips and pounded them .Went back for the 11th trip and got skunked.....i am VERY glad i did not have a charter that day.

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks