Search results

1. silversam

Port Bruce, June 17/15

Glad I could help you Jimmar . Sooner or later it may be me that needs help and I do believe in karma
  2. silversam

fishfinder battery

Angling outfitters in Woodstock has them also
  3. silversam

ice conditions

The ice condition in my drink is melting fast . I guess I need to drink faster it's watering down my Rye .
  4. silversam

Pike - Bluff Bar - Wednesday October 9th

Thanks going to give it a try this weekend .
  5. silversam

Pike - Bluff Bar - Wednesday October 9th

What's the best way to fish Bluff bar ? What lures do you use and at what depth when trolling ? Any help would be appreciated .
  6. silversam

Cooking perch

My wife bugged me to try this recipe till I finally gave in and tried it . I love my deep fried fish but we do this when we have fish more then deep fried now . It' great and you can play with the ingredients to taste . A good size chunk of aluminum foil , brush it with olive oil lay some...
  7. silversam

Perch Derby THIS Weekend @ North Erie Marina!!

Well we did run out of minnows we did win some prizes and we did have a great time . That is right up till my wife and I got home and had to clean 100 perch , wow it took us 3 hours to clean them ! Something wrong with that it only took us 2 1/2 hours to catch them . Already looking forward to...
  8. silversam

With any luck yes I will
  9. silversam

Will be there with 2 in my boat
  10. silversam

Visitor wants to go fishing

Email sent
  11. silversam

Port Bruce May 9 th

The wife and I launched from North Erie Marine with 1 scoop of minnows in search of a feed of Perch and as always Greg treated us great . We moved around a couple of times till we found them but when we found them they were on a feeding frenzy . Lots of big ones to be had . 35 feet south east...
  12. silversam

Perch Derby @ North Erie Marina

I'm in with at least 2 in my boat . Sounds like a good time .
  13. silversam

nipissing ice fishing

Rob is great call him a few days before you head up and he will let you know what seems to be working . I know they are expecting a minnow shortage so you my need to bring your own ( shinners they should have lotts of dace ).
  14. silversam

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

I'm in with at least 1 more in my boat .
  15. silversam

2 days 2 limits

Was out yesterday and today south east of Port Bruce and the Eye's were hitting pretty good . Yesterday 6 eyes and 2 big Perch . Today 12 eyes and one 9 1/2 # Bow. Yesterday 10 and 8 color lead with pink panty's or orange / red worm harness took all but one fish witch was taken on a fire tiger...
  16. silversam

Port Bruce July 14

What a day . My nephew Don wanted to go out fishing so we headed to Port Bruce and were rewarded well . We started off by grabbing 2 scoops of minnows and lunching from North Erie marina and headed out to 58 ft. . Set up and trolled around 58 – 62 ft. . This produced 4 nice eyes , 1 - 8 1/2 lb...
  17. silversam

Port Bruce info

Head out to 59 feet and set-up . 7 color lead core with pink panty's or chartreuse worm harness’s have been working great for me . Troll out to 64 feet do lots of zig zags and turns . Hope this helps .
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks