Cooking perch

Bacon wrapped perch skewers. This works best with the larger perch fillets or pickerel strips. Just lay a piece of bacon down, put a piece of perch on top and roll them up (bacon on the outside). Stick a skewer through them, and place on top of tin foil on the bbq.

My brother came up with this recipe; Dust fillet with flour then dredge fillet through egg white and roll in crushed corn flakes bake on lightly greased(oiled) sheet in oven at 350 degrees for 8- 10 minutes

Dipped in egg then pancake mix with salt and pepper, fried in bacon grease yum yum it's like eating popcorn. :)

My wife bugged me to try this recipe till I finally gave in and tried it . I love my deep fried fish but we do this when we have fish more then deep fried now . It' great and you can play with the ingredients to taste .
A good size chunk of aluminum foil , brush it with olive oil lay some slices of potato's on the foil , lay some filets of any fish on the potato's season to taste add any vegetable you like to the top ( I like fresh green and / or yellow bean's , zucchini , mushrooms , onions ) close the foil up and BBQ for about 25 min. over med. low heat . This is a healthy alternative to deep frying and man is it good .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks