maytagman
maytagman
lOl, so do I, how was your surgery?
Fish Whisperer
Fish Whisperer
Good they feel they got all cancer out. Just waiting to get back on water
maytagman
maytagman
Fish will wait take care of yourself Ben.
Hi @JASON83 not sure when I will be down again may try this week but going away for long weekend. Will be down after that. I can send you a text when I will be in area if that works. My number is 905-866-8513
Thanks
Davin
JASON83
JASON83
sounds good my # is 519-636-2814
Reel Therapy
Reel Therapy
Great I will send you a text a day or 2 before I am heading down. With the winds looks like it will be after the long weekend before I will get down.
Fallguy, If this stuff is available my 12 year old would love it. He has been tying for a little over a year, and is always looking for more materials and books. PM me here, thanks in advance. R Smith
F
fallguy
Your welcome to it, text me at 519 317 9079
Text me when you hook fish. I will go the same. 519-826-8850. My name is Hy. Pronounced HEY. Haven't decided if I want to go out of lift bridge or Bronte yet. Would end up at Bronte by mid day anyways.
Nautibouy
Nautibouy
I will launch from lift bridge.. will text when I hook up.. I will be in a black legend
Hi Cant Miss
Trout in Your pond .
I have a trout farm at Otterville we stock a lot of ponds and have been in business since 1982 . If You want some information on Stocking Your pond give me a call at 519-879-6511.
Regards
Lynn Gehring
Thanks for the recommendation on airbandb. Found exactly what we are looking for. Thanks for the info.
Thanks to all that responded.
Hey Nice Boat Dave I recently also bought a nice fishing boat 19 ft starcraft islander, still getting used to it. maybe we can share some stories or get out some time I am Retired so lots of time for fishing.
hey there, why no pix of Old Cut Marina Ltd.?? The livery has pulled their sponsership for the webcam and wants nothing to do with ice fishing.
Also that is highly confidental...DO NOT REPEAT.
Peace and love only Erich.......talk soon George.
Hi
we have about 20 to 40 per week, sometimes more.
I'll get our shipping guy to call you Monday or Tuesday
thank you
Off to Pelee island pheasant hunt,will send pics when I return. Thanks
CourtLund
CourtLund
Is it the deer model with the rifled barrel? If not don’t worry about the pics lol. Sorry I should have said that first!
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks