New profile posts

Thanks for the recommendation on airbandb. Found exactly what we are looking for. Thanks for the info.
Thanks to all that responded.
Hey Nice Boat Dave I recently also bought a nice fishing boat 19 ft starcraft islander, still getting used to it. maybe we can share some stories or get out some time I am Retired so lots of time for fishing.
hey there, why no pix of Old Cut Marina Ltd.?? The livery has pulled their sponsership for the webcam and wants nothing to do with ice fishing.
Also that is highly confidental...DO NOT REPEAT.
Peace and love only Erich.......talk soon George.
Hi
we have about 20 to 40 per week, sometimes more.
I'll get our shipping guy to call you Monday or Tuesday
thank you
Cooey Model 64 B on page 2
Jwalsh
Jwalsh
yes, i saw that, but the no rear sight has me concerned i guess.

How have you shot without it?
L
Larry MacRae
I shot it , probable can find sight at gun show
Off to Pelee island pheasant hunt,will send pics when I return. Thanks
CourtLund
CourtLund
Is it the deer model with the rifled barrel? If not don’t worry about the pics lol. Sorry I should have said that first!
I am interested in the 22 and work in simcoe. Pm me if it is still for sale and when where we could meet
L
leslee
Yes it's still for sale u can text me at 2265673570
HERE IS MY HOME #5194436555 OR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME HIS # THAT WOULD BE GOOD. YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME AT226 8024332 IF YOU CALL ASK FOR RICK
I am in Waterford - work Friday 6 a.m. till 630 p.m. - home shortly after 7 - where do I find you? My cell is 226 567 0205 - Barry.
Hey Tom. Wife and I are headed back to Burwell Wednesday. Do you still have channel 86 stickers? If so will you save me a couple.
Thanks Ron
Good morning Triggerfish. I out of Ontario this week for week so I apologize for late response. I've had a few PM's about these knives from people wanting them. Best thing to do is text me over the weekend and see if they are still available. If they are I would take 70 bucks. I have to honor the first callers first. My text # 510-635-6448
Will take the lcx 37 if its working good.
Jwalsh
Jwalsh
it sold fast, if he doesnt pick it up tonight ill message you.