New profile posts

I just posed pictures on line in the classified section. The boat is parked in front of my cottage on Long Point. Send me a PM with your email and I will send you more detail and the location if you are still interested.
Cam
K
knotsobrite
That would be great . E-mail is ottenbreit@eastlink.ca . Know Long Point well as I have lived in Simcoe for 40 years . Thanks again

Rick
K
knotsobrite
Looked at the pics and would be very interested in the boat . What length is it ? I would like to come see it tonight or early tomorrow morning if possible so please let me know the address . Thanks again
S
singlemalt
It is listed by StarCraft as a 16' but I beleive it measures as a few inches longer. It is in front of my cottage which is at 5 Warbler (just off Teal Ave on Long Point). I think I will be back down there on Thursday if you want to meet and have a closer look.
I will offer 100 bucks for both. I prefer the old steel ones but one must get with the times.... yes ? Reason is the plastic ones take up more floor space in a duck boat.
thanks
Have you tried Ellwood Epps or Shooters Choice ?
M
Magnum 3
Talked to a guy that works for shooters choice at the gun show . No dice . Does Epps carry old stuff . Western was suppose to , but it sounded like they don't .
could use a little more rain to bring a few more in. water is pretty clear and low. I was there yesterday & got a few. If you see a white Ram truck parked on the otter, that's likely me. Any other fishermen down there? I had the place to myself yesterday. Peter
its getting to be that time of year again. need to schedule a bottom wash any time after thanks giving. contact me to set up a time
NorthErieMarina
NorthErieMarina
Hi there! Whenever your ready bring it down. You can call Greg’s cell 519-630-4881. Thank you!
BBQ/Grill
double up the tinfoil shiny side in
stuff the bow swiss chard cherry tomatoes onion celery etc salt pepper /celerysalt lemon pepper
seal tight
on med high heat size /time say 5/6 pound I usually go ten min a side skin sticks to foil flesh stuffing
should lift off the remove bone enjoy other half of flesh
double foil seal tight seams to work