New profile posts

Hi Larry , Just wondering if you have seen that pedal boat lately or did someone get it
Where are you located , and how many rounds have you ran thru it ? See you have a couple duck chokes , so I take it there's more than a few target and turkey loads .
Landlocked
Landlocked
sure you can have the target loads, sorry the new Bismuth we have is packaged as waterfowl but used to be in upland boxes, I guess they are trying to market their Bismuth to waterfowlers that shoot 20 gauge, if it's easier feel free to text my cell 519-788-3194
M
Magnum 3
i will call to set up a time on the weekend. i may still take other stuff. what's your name? I'm Mark.
Landlocked
Landlocked
Sounds good, thanks, it's Andy White
Amarok, If you still have the cover I may be interested. I am picking up my new boat tomorrow at Don Hyde. Where are you located, I can swing by and do a test fit. Can you give me a call to discuss? Barry 289-260-7328
I am interested in all of them. Where are you located? Shoot me a text at 807-707-5456
Thanks, Mike
Hi Schmick Go to ... 'Riviera trolling systems' and it will explain it...with pictures....
Schmick
Schmick
Thanks very much, I’ll check it out
Hi Dave ,did you send me an Email about recognizing some guy. I have had a couple of messages , that I think is scam , supposedly from you.
Hello!

Saw your name being mentioned on some older post regarding boat insurance and mdmarine.
Looking to get insurance for new-to-me boat, never had insurance on boats before, only had beaters before :)

Is it still possible to get a quote with mdmarine through you as such?
wildeye rainbow
wildeye rainbow
MD Insurance is one of the sponsors of 6-8. They provided me with a decent price for decent coverage. here is the contact info

Ashley Mile R.I.B.O

4 King St. Orillia ON. L3V 1R1

T: 877-627-4633 Ext. 204

F: 705-325-9974

www.mdmarine.ca

www.mdmarine.ca
Reactions: m1dn
m1dn
m1dn
Thanks!
wildeye rainbow
wildeye rainbow
You're welcome. Glad to help.
interested in

4 Field and Stream

2 Rem sport

4 Winchester Hi velocity

Text Thx 15 minutes from Simcoe

905 515-4288
Did you stop running charters?
scrimmy
scrimmy
Yes Racattack i sold the charter boat 4 years ago and now just use my 18' Legend for personnel use for family and friends
I have the full curl decoys for sale, plus a dozen used ($180), with weights on them, also 4 Mojo robo ducks on extension poles ($50 each), and a dozen Green head gear Mallard floaters in a slotted bag with weights ($150). Located in Grimsby 10 minutes from Hamilton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks