New profile posts

Hello!

Saw your name being mentioned on some older post regarding boat insurance and mdmarine.
Looking to get insurance for new-to-me boat, never had insurance on boats before, only had beaters before :)

Is it still possible to get a quote with mdmarine through you as such?
wildeye rainbow
wildeye rainbow
MD Insurance is one of the sponsors of 6-8. They provided me with a decent price for decent coverage. here is the contact info

Ashley Mile R.I.B.O

4 King St. Orillia ON. L3V 1R1

T: 877-627-4633 Ext. 204

F: 705-325-9974

www.mdmarine.ca

www.mdmarine.ca
Reactions: m1dn
m1dn
m1dn
Thanks!
wildeye rainbow
wildeye rainbow
You're welcome. Glad to help.
interested in

4 Field and Stream

2 Rem sport

4 Winchester Hi velocity

Text Thx 15 minutes from Simcoe

905 515-4288
I have the full curl decoys for sale, plus a dozen used ($180), with weights on them, also 4 Mojo robo ducks on extension poles ($50 each), and a dozen Green head gear Mallard floaters in a slotted bag with weights ($150). Located in Grimsby 10 minutes from Hamilton
Wonder what you do on price if I got lot 1, 2, 6 and 8
LongPointBoysSportfishing
Hey I would do a lot for free then, so $120 for all
D
done working
Thanks Mate, that is what I had in mind. I just ran into one problem, I went fishing for the first time this morning and the water pump went in my kicker. As a result, my piggy bank will have to be spent to get that fixed. Thanks again, sorry for the runaround.
no worries! Who know i might still have them in the coming weeks if you still want them.
Hi there and welcome. Those are some nice looking harnesses!!

Would like a pack of 5

All Willow blades #4 in Gold or Copper if possible

For body

Metallic #5, #1, #2
UV #2
Glow Green #3

Let me know how to pay etc

Rob Nauta
43 Hillview Drive
Mossley, ON
N0L1V0

Thanks

r
Hi Balleye2, The Scotty 1116 Pro Pack riggers go for around $650 each which look very similar to what you have. I know the other guy hit you up first so he has first dibs however, if he only wants 2, I am interested in 2 myself. I can off you $1000 for a pair.
If you can let me know either way of the out come, I would appreciate it. You can text me at 807-707-5456.
cheers!
Mike
sounds ok, i need a drive. what is your address, and i will come down saturday if convenient.
My number is 226-235-9466. please text or call. I have been a member of this board for years, but never knew how to pm etc
ill take the black cloud and heavi steel how much in aylmer can grab sunday when i get home
Sent RS a message about him still having an interest in it . Not that I don't , but he says he's just around the corner in Waterloo , which is a lot closer . If he doesn't respond , I am still interested but will have to put it off till next weekend as something has now come up . I gave him your phone # . Let me know if he grabs it and if he doesn't I'll be by next weekend for sure .
M
Magnum 3
So I guess we are still on Myron . RS threw the ball back in my court , so let me know when you're around for this weekend and we'll make a plan .
Mick, if you like the K-100, I can set you up with a 1L. for about $25. which is the equivalent to 4 small bottles. Something to think about.
cheers,
Mike
Reactions: mick
mick
mick
Thanks alot Mike later on next year I will get a litre fresh stock
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks