Fishing Report Youth fishing, did they go out this morning?

Outdorman

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
going to drive down for the festivities but only if they went out of course.

I hope the weather is better down there than up here? If this keeps up I gotta finish working on my ark this afternoon?

just tried to call Big Otter Marina and it says the number is not in service, wonder if the phones are down after the storms ?

anybody at Burwell that can give a report about Youth fishing day?

honestly hope they go tomorrow morning instead this morning would not of been a pleasant morning for them with the rain and thunderstorms and then the wind kicked up some 5-6ft waves

tough to just go the next day, they may already have charters booked.

tough to just go the next day, they may already have charters booked.
fair enough... just thinking since the point of the event is to get kids fishing who havent fished before would hate to give them a bad experience and maybe make them be afraid to go out again or decide the dont care for it because of the bad experience

true enough, hope it all works out.
My first experience on Lake Erie was when I was 18 went out with my Uncle and some friends it was an awful experience and didn’t want to go back out for a long time
Was puking the entire time.. didn’t set the hook properly and lost a fish everyone was mad at me.. it was horrible… but my obsession with fishing and a couple more good experiences later in life lead me to purchasing a boat for myself and the rest is @stomp longpoint page history 😊

but no news if today has been scrubbed, we're heading down anyways, at least we can hit Shaw's on the way home....lol

Since we the organizers were busy the report is no the kids did not go on the lake but they will be going out tomorrow morning. Thanks for the support of this event and the guidance we definitely would never have figured that out lol.

Since we the organizers were busy the report is no the kids did not go on the lake but they will be going out tomorrow morning. Thanks for the support of this event and the guidance we definitely would never have figured that out lol.
Well that’s good to hear..
and I don’t think anyone was trying to give anyone guidance was just simple discussion 👍

Today was canceled obviously because of weather. Safety is always first with captains and today mother nature didn't cooperate. We are planning on trying again tomorrow morning.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks