Yesterdays dinner in the air fryer

It doesn’t end gentlemen. I built a 30x60 heated driveshed two years ago to house all my toys and already I am planning an addition for it. My wife has what she calls a ‘she shed’ which is heated and it is still full of her crap. I live in the country on a bunch of acres and it still feels like I am running outta room. As my native buddy explains, ‘those are white man’s problems”. Interesting considering my wife is black and is half the issue!

okay just say it....... 2 separate houses........lol
Nope, IF I win the lottery, it would be one house, with one entire floor that I would want nothing to do with, and a monster sized walk in closet in the back yard that I also wouldn't have anything to do with. MY stuff would be neatly in it's place and WELL organized. (kind of like it is now unless she moved some of my stuff and hasn't told me about it yet. :ROFLMAO: )

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks