Yellow bellies?

Winterized

Does anyone know if any perch being caught at burwell or Bruce? Sandhills, clear creek, 3 teees, etc? Looking to get out sat or Sunday, just wondering where best bet would be. Or is the water still to chilly?

We were out for a bit last Sunday not much to be had ... If the weather is good We will be out on Sat to giver a go again

Was out Monday and not much. Same as Knapptime I will be heading out on the weekend again hoping they will show up soon!

I've been going to the pier once a week for the last 4 weeks, not much happening off the pier, caught 1 itty bitty one 2 weeks ago, same day guy beside me caught a nice keeper. Lots of whites on worms. Today I caught 4 yellows, and the guys beside me caught one each (3 in total between them) all keepers. Today was by far the best day for yellows off the pier I've seen this year, but they were few and far between. I'm thinking if we're starting to get the occasional nice one off the pier now, if it's anything like previous years, in a couple weeks we might be getting some decent numbers. Already a little ahead of last year bringing 4 home today. Didn't see one last year until mid June.

Back