Off Topic Yaleye Hooligan Dive Chart?

quackers

Flatlining Hooligans on Sunday 200' back from an inline planer were getting hit regularly. More fun than cranking leadcore! The packaging says will run 27' down 200' back. Has anyone seen a dive chart for these? With snap weights they should cover most practical Erie depths. Thanks for any info.

I don't see a dive chart for them either. Not on their website. That 200 feet back hitting 27 feet deep is at 2.0MHP.
We were guessing too! Running 2.7 MPH how far back is 25 feet deep? -- Start at 100 feet back and added 10 feet every 15 minutes until the first strike. If no strikes by 200 feet start over. Let the fish tell us I guess.

Would be great to know as well, we ran them at 150 back on 2.5 getting hit, fish was in 20-30 range

dont know the dive charts on these but we were doing same on boards with rapalas and bombers.....started flat lining some at 135 and added 2oz line weights to others til we started dialing depths in and then we couldn't get boards out before they were hit.

You could try emailing Chris, but I would assume and I think I recall someone telling me that the dive curves on the Hooligans are almost identical to that of a deep bandit

Hooligans have different ball bearings inside of them different weight not sure if they run the same.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks