World class walleye fishing with Walleye Obsession

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Had to share this picture from my buddy Jeff's charter last night... 42 walleye in 5 hours...

Amazing season for you Jeff with alot of smiling faces and happy customers... Keep up good work... Be well... Jammer
3321.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by fishbaiter

42 fish (walleye) 6 guys in the picture (hmmmmm) is the limit not 5 per person??

Hey fishbaiter - check the regs - 6 fish per person - 6 in photo and 1 taking picture - that equals 42. HHHMMMMM

All Big fish too.
Awesome catch!

BD

Big Daves Fishing Charter
519 777 0146

quote:
Originally posted by tyee one on

OK, so.....how about some info on were you where ,depths, etc.

In Lake Erie, below the water surface. Maybe hire his charter. Honestly I have never seen so many people asking for info. Read the different threads and get out there and find out where the fish are. You spent so much on fish finders etc., try learning on how to use them.

Wojo:

That's a seriously bad attitude you have - the point of this board is sharing basic information and tips.

If you post and then get annoyed with the questions, stop posting.

Bassy[:(!]

quote:
Originally posted by Bassy17

Wojo:

That's a seriously bad attitude you have - the point of this board is sharing basic information and tips.

If you post and then get annoyed with the questions, stop posting.

Bassy[:(!]

Bassy17- the information is on the board but too many people just don't read it or don't know how to interpret it.

Totally agree with Wojo on this one. The info is here and many have contributed to the information pool myself included and we see the same stuff day after day. When you contribute as much as some have it can get a bit frustrating. No one on here will refuse a legitimate question as to techniques and technical requests to problems with gear and such. But the answers to most of the where and when and what are they biting on is really so obvious it borders on the asinine.

Go out and wash some hardware. Other boards on the net are far less hospitable and patient

My 2 cents

You want to catch fish like this, then book a charter with Jeff. Non stop fish the whole time........ Well I think there was a couple min where we didn't have fish on:)
Was fun fishing with the "over the hill gang" was great to meet you guys. Look forward to fish with you again.

Renner

Sherm... You know who this is. Imagine being "the guy" that missed out on this charter. Get me out there. I would post a pic of my last attempt off the lighthouse but we all know what an empty picnic table looks like. :D

Nice haul, this site rocks, best members on this board. Info is top notch ,site is great with guys telling all . If you can,t catch fish after all the free info break your rods.

yes dishmaker i got a call to go for this fun day but had my hands tied for other things lol, i have never had dissapointment on Jeff's charters. not even when you were with us lol jk . wish you hadda been in on the salmon trip in the spring awesome day.

Well guys I can tell you what I was running, spoons is it gonna do much good not really you have to find a program that works for you on your boat some guys are running harnesses some guys are running body baits I dont like either I run spoons colors don't mean much as they change from day to day, hour to hour, too many guys try to do what someone else is doing or what they read on here and it don't work. I was running 6 dipseys and 4 leadcore and 4 different colour spoons so the best info that I can give you is put the time in pay attention to your electronics and change speed,colours and depths until you find something that works for you. PS Dishmaker these fish were all big I'm not sure if you could crank em in lol.

Nice job,i am done for the season,ya sure you don't want 300 crawlers.:D

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

With all the info thats posted on this site why do people still complain about wanting more.
One thing I do know about fishing is that like anything else in life, the people who do the exrta 10 percent the others are not willing to do, reep the rewards.
Go out and put the time on the water and have fun.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks