WORDS OUT !!!

blackdog

I saw the tanker off the shore by the secret spot for perch this morning......words out they are going to leave it there and host charters for perch.......I didn,t have my bino,s but I think the sign said opening soon !!!

Since it will be at anchor and has full living accommodations, I am hoping they will be serving beer, pizza, and wings on board unlike our other two-bit charter operator who frequents the area......

Since it will be at anchor and has full living accommodations, I am hoping they will be serving beer, pizza, and wings on board unlike our other two-bit charter operator who frequents the area......
Two-bit might be generous... :D ... only serving beer farts and dead minnows if you're not watchful

Is this by......Hastings!? Where would you be able to park, or access a ferry boat to get there?

Rumor has it the big guy has purchased a ship to hold all his new clients.If your nice stomps he may hire you as a deckhand.The chef and i are already signed up as supervisors to the crew to follow.I,m thinking you may have a shot at being the master baiter of hooks.lol

Rumor has it the big guy has purchased a ship to hold all his new clients.If your nice stomps he may hire you as a deckhand.The chef and i are already signed up as supervisors to the crew to follow.I,m thinking you may have a shot at being the master baiter of hooks.lol
So you and chef are already signed up as crew? Chef, is likely the chef; does that make you cabin boy @tailfeathers?

Two-bit might be generous... :D ... only serving beer farts and dead minnows if you're not watchful
Don't get me wrong... the perch fishing is fantastic and the Hastings experience with Dave is a blast! We may have half of Michigan and Ohio up here sharing the bounty and their big US dollars. Ambassador @Big Dave might be helping out a few businesses in Long Point this year!

Is this an actual thing? Is a restaurant/fishing hub being set up on an old ship ? I have not heard about this until now.

Stomp my prediction was right again!!! Big Dave is going to have a fleet of boats this year, go big or go home is Daves style!!! But I didn't think he would have them parked on the spot already!!

If you catch enough fish you wont have time to eat and drink but if you were there I am sure they could find something soft so you could chew it............

Pocket fulls:rolleyes:
Smelled worse than the beer farts... when I found them... a few days later...
You don't get that kind of service with just any charter. Maybe you can send a few Americans home with the same parting gift!

Are they talking about hotel rooms on "The Hub"?

Smelled worse than the beer farts... when I found them... a few days later...
You don't get that kind of service with just any charter. Maybe you can send a few Americans home with the same parting gift!

Are they talking about hotel rooms on "The Hub"?
I save that just for you @stomp
For those not knowing I had old @stomp out one day and I got a little bored so as he was fishing I filled his jacket pockets with dead minnows.:devil: Who knew?:rolleyes:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks