Wondering?

Trevor M

I haven't fished Long Point since I was a kid. IF I were to make the drive, where might I go to have a reasonable chance at catching some perch from shore ie from a pier?

Heard a while back they caught some in the channel by old cut

@Trevor M giving up on Bruce?
Not at all. Never will. Too many good memories with my parents, a couple of great uncles, and my grandparents in Bruce. It's like a second home to me. IF we could afford a cabin, that's likely where we'd have it. '

Trying to pre-emptively come up with something for the weekend before the boss lady asks me what I wanna do this weekend and since 'Free week' begins Saturday and my wife has been known to be willing to put a line in during the 'free week,' and since Saturday is also our anniversary I thought maybe a trip to Long Point just for something different might be an idea and if we're going to Long Point, may as well take some gear with us too just in case. Haven't run it past her yet tho, and if I know her, she'll say, "maybe. Lemme think about it." and then shoot it down on Saturday when we wake up. ;):ROFLMAO:

Not at all. Never will. Too many good memories with my dad, a couple of great uncles, and my grandparents in Bruce. It's like a second home to me. IF we could afford a cabin, that's likely where we'd have it. '

Trying to pre-emptively come up with something for the weekend before the boss lady asks me what I wanna do this weekend and since 'Free week' begins Saturday and my wife has been known to be willing to put a line in during the 'free week,' and since Saturday is also our anniversary I thought maybe a trip to Long Point just for something different might be an idea and if we're going to Long Point, may as well take some gear with us too just in case. Haven't run it past her yet tho, and if I know her, she'll say, "maybe. Lemme think about it." and then shoot it down on Saturday when we wake up. ;):ROFLMAO:
Throw in ice cream from the ice cream parlor in Rowan. I do that with my wife and works every time 😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks