With a little help from a friend

Toad

Was getting bored with walleye fishing wanted to try for some yellows. Not hearing any positive reports reached out to a fellow fisherman. Misty river !!! gave me some valuable intel. Put me on a spot that had been working for him. It was slow fishing but ended up with over fourty big ones From 11-14.5 inches. Thanks again misty. Hope I can help u sometime.

Misty River. He's pretty good at finding those yellow buggers for sure :)

Certainly one of the few who are successful. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::inpain::inpain:

A couple of weeks back out of Burwell, four of us got a four person limit of Walleye, and then spent the same amount of time to catch four perch, 3 of them keepers. :rolleyes::(

With the Walleye fishing as strong as it is, there won't be a perch rod on the boat again for the rest of this season. :rolleyes::confused::(:mad:

Now, to hopefully pick up a few Rainbow along with the Walleye. :):D

Last edited:
Any time @Toad , glad to help
Too bad you couldn’t get more
The bite stopped for us Saturday when we got to 52
If the lake is cooperative I will continue to chase the yellow bellies and then go after those eyes on our way back

Cheers

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks