Fishing Report Winter Layup Dec 1 to March 31

keeper

:( Thought about putting my tinnie in the water this week and try for some pike. Looked at my Marine Insurance policy and it states LAYUP Dec 1 to April 1st. I guess I will wait until next week. I think this is pretty standard on most Marine insurance around the Great Lakes.

Nice to see some reports from you @Duck Soup. It's been a weird winter. I pulled the Lund last weekend and getting it ready for the Detroit River eyes. @stomp and myself are going through fishing withdrawal, but he has to be recertified for his swimming/life saving skills before he can get on the water:ROFLMAO: I'll see you soon Arne for some pike action.

IMG_0941.JPG Had one of my guys out last night for some boat training. Nice to be on the water again even though I didn't do any driving. #PortRownFire

My boat insurance policy with PC Insurance has no in the water/out of the water date stipulation. Although I know that some do.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks